Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_vote_lcapThe City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_voting_barThe City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_vote_lcapThe City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_voting_barThe City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) Empty
PostSubject: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Xero grabbed Zhlea.

"Get up and come here."

As he ordered the girl, a few of the town's guards walked by the shop. They saw the shop keeper's body.

"..Halt!" Yelled one guard.

"Ah shit."

Xero flung his spear towards on guard and hit him in the chest. The guard fell dead. He flashed a bolt of darkness towards another guard, disorienting him.

"Come here and stay close!" Xero ordered Zhlea.

Last edited by xxzombiewolfxx on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 pm

"holy crap, holy crap. holy crap"
she fallowed him and satyed behind him yelling at times when there was a guard
"run just run! "
she was yellingand hitting him
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Xero turned and blinded another guard with darkness. The guard began screaming as the most terrifying images he had ever seen were displayed in his mind. Xero ran for cover in a dark alley. He clutched his hand into a fist, and the two became one with the shadows.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm

" what the hell just happened"
she was really scaerd
"AND NOW MY ASS IS SO COLD CUSE YOUR STUPID OUT FIT"
she she sat down and was covering her face with her hands
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Xero smiled.

"I blocked the light from showing where we are."

He looked at her.

"And you're lucky I don't just throw you out there and let the guards have their way with you. I might be a criminal, but some of these guards are no better than me."

He watched as the guards ran past their hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 am

"fine but were will we go once theguards are gone ?"
she looked at him and she could tell he had no idea were to go next
"please we have to leave i cant die here"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 pm

After the guards had past, Xero took a look at his slave.

"Hell, you just complain about everything, don't you?"

He began to mock with his hands and impersonate her voice.

"OH WAH. I CAN'T DIE HERE. PLEASE. HELP."

He suppressed his immaturity and broke his cover. He ran closer out of the market district... And somehow ended up in the guard barracks. He REALLY should have thought a little more about this.

"HALT! IN THE NAME OF LORD ABADDON!" shouted a captain, surrounded by his men.

Xero put hit hand to his forehead.

"..Wonderful."
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 pm

zhlea sat down knowing it was over
"nice going you dumbass"
she slowly move to a coner and sat down
she saw that there wasa sword near her she grabed it quickly and tossed it at xero
"fight them of with this"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 pm

He grabbed the sword and channeled his darkness through the blade. It became lighter than normal.

"For Lord Abaddon!" Yelled a guard as he charged at Xero.

"Ah, shut it."

Xero jammed the blade through the guard. More guards appeared as he reclaimed his weapon from the enemy's body.

"Get over here. You're helping me."

He tossed Zhlea back the blade, now imbued with shadows.

"Besides... I still have THIS!"

Xero raised his arm and summoned his Shadow Spear.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Zhlea jumped out of the way of the sword
"DONT THROW THAT AT ME!!!"
Zhlea picked up the sword and looked lost
"um i dont know how touse a sword"
she looked to xero
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:07 am

Xero blasted a guard in the head with a shadow bolt. He followed up with a swift slash to the neck with his spear.

"Good God woman! Swing at them with it! Let the sword do all the work!"

A guard came up behind Xero and bludgeoned him with the handle of his sword.

"Ahahah! Ready to meet your maker, Heathen?" taunted the guard.

"Mister, get bent."

Xero jabbed at him with his spear. He sidestepped and struck back at Xero, this time with the blade of the sword. Xero bled for the first time in months.

"Ahah... Nice hit.. for a weakling." Taunted Xero, hiding his pain.

"In the name of Lord Abaddon, I will bring you to justi-"

Xero cut the guard's boasting short. He came in close and jammed the shadow spear through the guard's chest.

"You're not bringing me anywhere, dumbass." Xero replied sternly, pulling the spear back.

The captain of the guards called his men back. He approached.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 am

"um you know what i think im just ganna be over here"
she ran away and hid behind a desk
"you can beat him xero!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm

He turned to his slave.

"Woman, you're DEAD after I finish this guy off..."

He turned his attention back to the captain.

"Are you going to just let us leave or are you going to do this the hard way?"

The captain unsheathed his sword.

"This is MY city! I will not allow any crime to take place here! Your days are numbered, villain!"

At that, he charged at Xero.

"You got any idea who you're dealing with?!"

Xero tossed the spear at the Captain, who ducked past the weapon.

"For the City!" yelled the Captain. He came crushing down above with his sword.

Xero stepped back, but was grazed by the blade. A cut ran down his face, starting at his eye.

Xero winced in pain.

"You're gonna pay for that.."

Xero blasted the Captain with a bolt of darkness.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 am

"hehe um you guys keep fightting i'll be over her"
a guard came up behind her and attacked her he grazed her sholder
her eyes turned red and she said
"you will pay by being burnt on the sun"
fire inveloped the guard and inploded on him
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

*optional plz?* as The Ebiltheif gazes towards the city, bow slung across his back, he looks at a man and woman carefully and hops across house roofs. and finds a spot and crouches takes out his bow and aims carefully, "alright, time to get me some money"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Xero impaled another guard through the chest.

"Your deeds will not go unpunished!" Yelled the Captain in vengeful anger.

He rushed over to Xero and began to swing his blade overhead.

"Oh fun, I thought you were just going to let me go!" Xero taunted back.

Xero batted the sword away with the head of his spear and bludgeoned the Captain with the butt of his spear.

"Awww. You can't die yet.. I'm not finished with you." Xero mocked at the Captain.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:52 pm

when the guards saw what Zhlea did some ran away others ran to her blades ready to strike
"don't come closer"
she said and a line of fire was between them and her
one of the guards said "it's harmless men!"
and they charged thorugh it but the thing is it wasn'et harmless and the burned to the ground nothing but ashes left over
"xero can we go now"
she yelled at him but then her all she could see was black and she passed out with no memorie of what just happened

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 pm

the thief sees the girl on the ground after the battle, and he thinks about going to grab her a run to sell her off so someone, but for some reasons fears a man in a dark cloak that and theres too many guards around, so ebil just sit stun arrow in his bow watng for the man in the cloak to come closer into range
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Xero slapped his hand to his forehead as he looked to his slave.

"Uhuh. This should be good enough."

"Villain!" yelled the Captain, charging at Xero once more.

"Ah, shut up. Can't you tell when you're not wanted?"

At that, Xero engulfed his hand in darkness and grabbed the Captain's sword, blade first. Darkness traveled through the blade and exploited the weaknesses in it. The blade shattered into several pieces.

Xero turned to walk to Zhlea, about to leave.

"I will not be defeated!" yelled the desperate Captain. He chased after Xero.

"You're REALLY annoying, yaknow?"

Xero summoned his spear and spun around. The blade of the spear cleanly cut through the man's neck. His fate was sealed.

Xero continued walking towards Zhlea. He picked her up and left.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 pm

"Damn it, they got away" said the thief well might as well introduce myself, the thief jumps down and lands right infront of the strange man holding the girl, takes out a bottle of wine and hands it to him. "Hi names uriyu, I noticed the girl ur carrying has a price on her head and I'm ready to collect how about we make a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)   The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City Fights Back! (Its guards anyway..)
Page 1 of 1