Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
the fire and the heroes 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
the fire and the heroes I_vote_lcapthe fire and the heroes I_voting_barthe fire and the heroes I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
the fire and the heroes I_vote_lcapthe fire and the heroes I_voting_barthe fire and the heroes I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

the fire and the heroes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

the fire and the heroes Empty
PostSubject: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 am

"COME ON!" he yells and hauls the two onnto his dragon "damn can this get anyworse?" and they fly out of the barn
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Zhlea woke up startled
"what the hell is going on!?!?"
she looked down and saw the fire
"oh thats whats going on..."
she noticed part of her clothing had burned of and now it was even more reveling
"oh fucking great!"
she yelled
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm

"damn,...... well might as well tell them,...... girl shut it! we have drawn enough attetion we shall now goto my castle"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Xero arose to the smell of burning wood and grass.

"Dammit!"

He rushed out of the barn.

"What the hell just happened? Did they find us?
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 pm

"damn we left someone,,...... get down,....." he swoops and picks the man up they make it to a violet castle "ok confession time,..... im not a thief or a elf for that matter,...." he takes off his garb and removes his elf ears and puts on a purple outfit and takes out a purple umbrella and brushes his silver hair and puts on his cape "im an evil lord not chaos, there is a difference"
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm

"there's a shocker"
Zhlea looked at him sarcasticly
"and wow is that outfit stupid looking"
she was still tierdso she fell back to sleep
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm

"mother,..... i should throw u out right now.... actually thts not a bad idea" he summons a giant red golem and his dragon "well xero control ur slave or i shall toss her off the tower."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Xero tried to restrain his laughter, but failed.

"AHAHAHAH. That's gotta be the most frickin' histerical thing I've seen all day, and I've seen this tramp trying to cover up her boobs while running from guards."

He finally caught his breath and thought over what the dark lord said.

"Waiiiiiit. Did you just threaten my property? I'm hoping I heard you wrong, cuz I think we're about to have a fight on our hands. I don't care how many giants you bring up here. I'll cut them down. I'll cut them all down."
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"yeah what he said! , wait...I'M NOT A TRAMP!!!"
Zhlea slamed her foot down , but she hit a little spike
"Censored !!!!!! "
she yelled and she lifted her foot up and was holding it and hoping around
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 pm

"i dont want to fight but restrain this girl and stop acting like a toddler! look i want to help u 2 but u must be quiet"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 am

Xero casted a condesending look.

"Fine, but you're walking on eggshells, boy."

Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 am

"I have a name you know it's Zhlea"
she looked at the man oddly
"so whats your real name?"
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 am

"ive lived so long,..... well,...... Its Uriyu thats all i can remeber some old dewd gave me this spell,.... and my gf got turned into my umbrella,.... its a lonng story" he pats the umbrella on the end
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:34 am

Xero rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Boohoo. You never DID tell us how the guards found our little hiding spot out, though."
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 am

"yeah xero is right how did they find us "uriyu"?"
she looked at him and then she looked over the edge of the tower she shook a little
"is there some were insidewe can be it's getting cold"
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 pm

"dont look at me i hate humans,..... and right this way." he leads the two farther into the castle. "ok hungry? feel free to take whatever you want" "but i am curious on how they found us,..... but if you acuse me then ask yourself if i hate the king why would i turn you two in? i actually wish the king was dead" he takes some food off a shelf
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Xero let out a sigh

"Alright. Fine. But what do you suggest we do now? It's not like we can hide in the crowds anymore."
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Zhlea had never seen so much food she started grabing anything she could find
"yay yay yay!!!!"
she started eatting by just putting itin her mouth her boobs were bounceing all over so you can see them just fine
"so...what do you planto do?"
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 pm

"well I have no clue what you guys or looking for ive lived over 400 years maybe i can help you look? or are you just simply hiding from the king?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

He shook his head.

"Nah.. We were just running from the guards.. You kill one person and everyone and their parents wants you dead. Pfft.. Go fig."
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:55 am

Zhlea finished all of her food(wich was a lot)
"uhh im stuff is there any were i can sleep?"
she looed to uyriu she was leaning back in her chair
"you guys can work this out"

-EXIT-

Last edited by awesome_mage21 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 am

"the barracks are down the hall to the left, feel free to go to them, and Xero u may stay at my castle if you like no one knows where it is" he picks up a glass of water and sips it
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 am

Xero let out a groan.

"What a day."

He propped himself against a wall.

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna go catch some sleep. Laters."

He walked off to the barracks.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
ebiltheif
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
ebiltheif

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 am

"right," he walks into a kings bedroom and falls asleep -exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fire and the heroes   the fire and the heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fire and the heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Activities section :: Role Playing Academy-
Jump to: