Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Huloo................ 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Huloo................ I_vote_lcapHuloo................ I_voting_barHuloo................ I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Huloo................ I_vote_lcapHuloo................ I_voting_barHuloo................ I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Huloo................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draconianup
Star Cadet

Huloo................ Empty
PostSubject: Huloo................   Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey guys. Obviously, I am new to the clan/guild/group, whatever the heck we call this thing.
And just to clear things up.... all of the dots in the title were just to get it into the 10-255 range I needed Razz
So let's get down to it.
Hi, my name here is Draconianup. My main account in AQW is Draconianup as well. I do have an alternate account (not officially in the guild, but it exists) Draconianpriest. links to the character pages:
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=draconianup
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=draconianpriest
I tend to put all upgrades and purchases I get on Draconianup, and Draconianpriest is for everything else. Example: I will eventually be farming for the BLoD on Draconianpriest, and I will eventually be farming for Legion stuff on Draconianup.
I tend to be on Nythera, but if the common server for the guild seems to be another, I will start being there.
I'm not that great at PvP, but I am practicing. I tend to jus t farm and adventure, and do crazy things like that. I am also typically willing to help people with pretty much anything I can.
And there we go. Pretty much a standard summary of my AQW career.
I also have accounts on pretty much everything AE, but I don't play everything. Other games I tend to play are the regular AQ (not all that often, and I started in AQW first, so I'm not that great) and Oversoul. Not even sure if it can be counted as an official AE game yet, but I count it.
I look forward to meeting all of you people and battling with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Blackblood
Star Cadet
Maximus Blackblood

Huloo................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huloo................   Huloo................ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Hey Draconianup, I'm new as well, but wanted to welcome you just the same, bro. Glad you're here. We seem to have a good group of folks so far. You posted some useful things I wish I'd thought of, including a link to your character page, and the info about what else you play, so I'm gonna follow your example if that's cool and add some info to my intro. Smile
Hope we can meet up sometime, as I am more of an adventurer than PVPer myself.
Back to top Go down

Huloo................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: