Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Watashig, the Faceless 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Watashig, the Faceless I_vote_lcapWatashig, the Faceless I_voting_barWatashig, the Faceless I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Watashig, the Faceless I_vote_lcapWatashig, the Faceless I_voting_barWatashig, the Faceless I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Watashig, the Faceless

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Watashig
Administrator

Watashig, the Faceless Empty
PostSubject: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:59 am

Greetings! I joined a little bit under a month ago, but now I've finally decided to make a post to say hi! I suppose it works out given that I was recently promoted to some higher responsibilities.

I'm looking forward to working with y'all here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Welcome :)!!   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 am

Yeah Congratz Becoming Mod Very Happy .
And Good luck And don't forget to be Active Smile!! king
And Whats the story with faceless O_o!!
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:13 am

Ah, just a title. Perhaps I might change it to "The Faceless One," but I need a title on top of my regular alias. Perhaps "amor fati"? I've used that as a second alias here and there. I'll be mulling over what kind of personal title I'll give myself.

Thanks anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:15 am

Welcome I'm really glad you joined.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Welcome to the clan! I'm The Sword Saint which is both my aqw name and forum name. Nice to meet you! I've seen that you have been doing an awesome job working with us and you totally deserve your promotion.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:30 am

Ah, yes, thanks to both of you! I'm looking forward to working with everyone in here in the future.

Nice to meet you, The Sword Saint! I'm sorry about how you missed the meeting Sad I'll try to make sure the announcement board stays up to date, but I don't think it'll be a new thread for every meeting announcement. I'll think about how it'll work. You won't have to worry about the possibility of information being posted in the recruitment thread anymore, since we settled on that.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 am

Congrats Watashig on your promotion!!

I guess you know me from the meeting. And a suggestion: The background makes it really tough to read all the things, since you are in charge of all these things try changing the background or put all the text font color pure white instead of gray-the color could be similar to that of the 'Home Calendar FAQ...' thing on top. If its possible try to change it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Done but next time use the suggestion thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watashig, the Faceless   Watashig, the Faceless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watashig, the Faceless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: