Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
MMO's you play 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
MMO's you play I_vote_lcapMMO's you play I_voting_barMMO's you play I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

MMO's you play

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:40 pm

What mmo's you play apart from AE games? Surprised
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:22 pm

The current MMO's I play other than aqw is Quake Live, Planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, and Super Monday Night Combat (though idk if this counts as a MMO anymore cause the most that is ever on these days is barely 300 players). I also have League of Legends and Starcraft 2 installed on my computer, but I haven't played them for quite a while.

Edit: Also is there a Star War's theme going on or what? Shocked
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:57 pm

I play Diablo 3 Guildwars, Guildwars 2, World of Warcraft, Terra, Starwars the Old Republic and Risk your life ( but its down right now).
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 am

Oh, how is the the Old Republic? I've been kinda wanting to play since it went free to play, but from what I've heard you're severely limited if you're a free-to-play player. Also I heard there was a big gear imbalance between the two sides cause there was some sort of glitch that only one side was able exploit. This then lead to one side having considerably better gear than their opponents. Also since the game isn't designed with a rollback system, the developers couldn't do anything about it. I heard this from a long time ago though so maybe it's all fixed.

OT: Me and a bunch of my friends have started playing Ragnarok Online 2. The gameplay feels pretty choppy, but it's only in open beta right now so hopefully it will improve.
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:04 am

Yes very true, but for the silver-lining don't know if it really is one or not and really has nothing to do with SWTOR is LOTRO online, it is amazing people are very freindly it is F2P wonderful and useful classes and ways to earn member stuff check it out.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 am

Haha, by useful classes do you mean there's a holy trinity (DPS,Tank,Healer). I don't think I'm gonna try it and I'm too lazy to earn my way for membership. I'm still playing Ragnarok Online 2 with a bunch of my friends. It's pretty much a dumbed-down WoW that's f2p. Open world, mounts (no flying ones yet), Holy Trinity, dungeons, raids, and PvP arena. However it's still open beta so still buggy and the servers are based in South East Asia so it's extremely laggy during prime-time Asia. U.S servers is said to be coming up during the first half of 2013, but no actual specific date.

Other than RO2 and a little bit of aqw, I'm playing GBA games or DS games on emulators :3
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Heard of the game never played it though, I have been playing alot of aqw and rockband 3 lol
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 am

Well the Arma 3 alpha available. I have thought about buying it, but since I heard the developers of DayZ (a popular zombie apocalypse survival mod made from Arma 2) are gonna make their own standalone DayZ game, I don't see myself buying it anytime soon. Too be honest, I only looked forward to Arma 3 because of DayZ (Arma 3 fans probably hate me).

Also the new SimCity was recently released, but I'm not gonna buy it until they allow offline mode. Right now, you can only play online by connecting to EA's servers, but their servers are horrible. Constant DCing, lag, and the barrage of maintenance checks makes it unbearable when you do play. If you ignore the crappy service, the game is great. Maxis has done an amazing job on the game. It's a shame that EA is in charge of the marketing.

Last but not least, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm expansion is coming out on March 12, 2013. I've been playing Starcraft since I was like 8 or 9. I bought Starcraft 2 right when it came out and was addicted to it for quite a number of months. Eventually I found myself playing it less and less and now it's just collecting e-dust on my computer. Right now I'm not planning on buying the expansion, but with a little push (like 1 or 2 of my friends buys it) then I'll buy it. So far no one I know is really looking to buy it so yeah...

Well just thought I'd talk about the games so far that have piqued my interests. Has anyone besides me heard about these games? Anyone know any other games that have been recently released or are going to be released this year that I should be looking out for?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:42 pm

A MMO I got to alpha and beta is SpaceFable
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:51 pm

I wanna grab HotS for the story :3
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 pm

I just remembered!!!!!! League of Legends
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Watashig wrote:

Yeah I wanna continue the epic story too. However, I'm still conflicted on buying it cause I'll have no one else to play with. I'm not really much for ladder games nor am I into competitive RTS. The highest rank I got in ladder was diamond, but I was at the very bottom of the diamond ranks where if I lost a few games I'd probably be bumped back down to platinum. Plus ladder matches are so tiring both mentally and physically, especially if a game last more than 15min+. All of the best memories I got from Starcraft 2 was playing custom games or team customs with friends. Games where we could have fun rather than those serious games.

Dragon Warrior Toa wrote:

League of Legends is actually quite fun cause it's super casual. Recently though, people have been taking the game too serious even when it's not a ranked match. It's funny because from what I've seen, those people would make really bad plays or get caught out and then blame the team for their own mistakes. Once in a while, you'll see those humble players that make a mistake, know they made a mistake, and apologize to the team.

Overall LoL is has smooth gameplay, casual feel, good customer service, but the community is atrocious. The community itself is why I don't like playing solo. Only time I play LoL now is when my friends invite me and I'm in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 pm

The Sword Saint wrote:
Watashig wrote:

Yeah I wanna continue the epic story too. However, I'm still conflicted on buying it cause I'll have no one else to play with. I'm not really much for ladder games nor am I into competitive RTS. The highest rank I got in ladder was diamond, but I was at the very bottom of the diamond ranks where if I lost a few games I'd probably be bumped back down to platinum. Plus ladder matches are so tiring both mentally and physically, especially if a game last more than 15min+. All of the best memories I got from Starcraft 2 was playing custom games or team customs with friends. Games where we could have fun rather than those serious games.

Dragon Warrior Toa wrote:

League of Legends is actually quite fun cause it's super casual. Recently though, people have been taking the game too serious even when it's not a ranked match. It's funny because from what I've seen, those people would make really bad plays or get caught out and then blame the team for their own mistakes. Once in a while, you'll see those humble players that make a mistake, know they made a mistake, and apologize to the team.

Overall LoL is has smooth gameplay, casual feel, good customer service, but the community is atrocious. The community itself is why I don't like playing solo. Only time I play LoL now is when my friends invite me and I'm in the mood.

I feel you, but I play on PBE server(public beta enviornment) so I get free money to test the newest champs/skins adn report bugs before they even reach the NA/EURO servers
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 am

Well it has happened. I bought the Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm expansion. Downloading as we speak. Can't wait to play Very Happy

Edit: Wow nevermind. It turns out the update from sc2 I downloaded today was the actual expansion. But I needed to actually buy a copy of the expansion in order the unlock the tab to play it. Woohoo I'm playing now! Looks like I'll probably be busy for a good week or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MMO's you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO's you play   MMO's you play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMO's you play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: