Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The Humble Bundle 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The Humble Bundle I_vote_lcapThe Humble Bundle I_voting_barThe Humble Bundle I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
The Humble Bundle I_vote_lcapThe Humble Bundle I_voting_barThe Humble Bundle I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Humble Bundle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Humble Bundle Empty
PostSubject: The Humble Bundle   The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform you guys about the Humble Bundle deal by THQ that's going on right now. You pretty much get 6+ games on Steam for DONATING practically less than $6.00 US dollars (I think they accept other forms of currency equivalent to the price in US dollars though I'm not entirely sure...) to your choice of two listed charities and THQ itself. I got it about 4 days ago and so far it's been great. The games that the Humble Bundle offered when I bought it was Saints Row: The Third, Red Faction: Armageddon, Darksiders, Metro 2033, Company of Heros, Company of Heros: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heros: Tales of Valor. Now they are also offering Titan's Quest and Path of War DLC for Red Faction: Armageddon. So this means that there could be potential more games and whatnot being released

If you wondering, yes you do get the new things they added if you donated earlier. I just got my codes for Titan's Quest and the DLC. Also, these games are only available on Windows and only through Steam. I just thought I'd share this deal with you guys in case you haven't heard of it. Also there's currently about 6 days left before this deal is over. If you have any questions, ask me and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability

Here's the link: https://www.humblebundle.com/
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

The Humble Bundle Empty
PostSubject: .   The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

"Tell my brother right now" XD since I couldn't understand a thing but my brother is stream member , This Information will be Useful for him Razz!

`~Rukia
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Humble Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Humble Bundle   The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm

They've added Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Game of the Year edition to the bundle. So now that's NINE games for less than $6.00 US dollars (or equivalent). Get it while it's hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Humble Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Humble Bundle   The Humble Bundle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Humble Bundle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: