Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The Lounge 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The Lounge I_vote_lcapThe Lounge I_voting_barThe Lounge I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Lounge

Go down 
+11
Cris2444
lareios
drake hemmings
Maknae
Shiichiroke
The Legend
Hollow Vi Britannia
Haine
Xthrax
The Sword Saint
Watashig
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 am

Freeflow thread. Use this thread as you will to just chat, post things, etc. Keep in mind of general etiquette and rules; don't post bad stuff, etc. The goal here is to have a place to let your thoughts float around and to just chat. Yeah, we have a chatbox, but we all live in very different timezones, so this is nice.

I've been so busy lately; haven't much time to do as much for the guild as when I joined. And then I got the Humble THQ Bundle, Diablo 3, and StarCraft 2. Diablo 3 has been eating so much of my time lately :O

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Watashig-1484/hero/25456592

And then I'm terrible at time management. My schoolwork is always glaring at me hard.

Break is coming up soon, which is good! Very Happy Hopefully I can set my goals and whatnot in motion.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:17 am

Man I haven't touched Diablo 3 in a long time. Did you just started playing? Anyway, I've just been busy with Far Cry 3, some of the games from The Humble Bundle, some Quake, some SMNC, and taking Finals. After Thursday, I'm pretty much done with my semester.

Edit: Since you posted your Diablo hero, I'll post mine: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrNipNips-1905/hero/16314818 Yup sold anything of value to make money. I pretty much got my money back + $40 from selling my items when the auction house first came out. Haven't looked at the game since lol
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Picked it up just before American Thanksgiving! It was 20 dollars off so I had to grab it. I've been wanting to play it for a long time, and I'm having a blast! I'd love to play with you, too. What's your time zone? I just looked at another thread and it seems to be PST (which is mine! Yay!)

I sent you a friend request on battle.net, from Watashig#1484. You should know it's me Very Happy If you ever log on in the near future, that is. Blizzard's been working hard at fixing or improving things! Doubled leg drop rate, monster power, some rebalancing (but Barbs are OP).

And yeah, school's been hard on everyone. It's not even finals for me yet because my school is retarded (kinda literally. Our midterms should be in a month, after break). But I have a lot on my plate anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:16 am

Ah, I see. Yeah I'd play with you Watashig, but I uninstalled Diablo III a long time ago and I'm kinda lazy to redownload it. Sorry, but if I ever do log on in the near future you'll be the first person I contact.

Edit: If you're into FPS, may I try my hand at persuading you to play Super Monday Night Combat (Urgently in need of players), Team Fortress 2, Planetside 2, or maybe even Quake Live Wink all of em are free to play and all ,except Planetside 2, are nicely optimized. If not it's fine. Just seeing if I can get more players for these games especially Super Monday Night Combat
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:17 am

Hey everyone Smile

Its good that we have this lounge, we can talk to everyone regardless of the timeline. I used to be able to only Rukia as she had the nearest time& sometimes Hollow but that was pretty late at night for me.

I mostly don't get time to do much AQW related stuff with the whole school work load and all. But it will be smooth sailing since winter break starts in a week. Are opur schools going to close now for winter?

And if anyone know where I can get good pc games, it will be much obliged. So hope to see guys soon

Edit:Is anyone else having a problem getting ingame? I am constantly stuck on the joining lobby screen after selecting the server. It doesn't load the maps for some reason Surprised

~Xthrax
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm

@xthrax I'm officially on break until my next semester of school as of today. Also Steam has a nice list pc games. It has a bunch of games either free-to-play, pay once, and I believe there's also pay to play games in there. Also please consider the list of games I recommended to Watashig. All of those games are free to play and fps. If you want, I can recommend some free-to-play non-fps games.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 am

PS2 not optimized? Whaaa? What do you mean? I'll be playing it over my break probably, since my uncle's gonna be playing it. Break starts tomorrow, can't wait. I used to play a bit of shooters, but I was never that great; RPG was my best type of games.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:26 am

Well from what I've heard there's a memory leak for some people. Basically what this does is it eats up your computer's memory to the point where it's unplayable until you restart or shut off the game. Also when I mean is it's not as optimized, meaning the gameplay is not as smooth as it could be. This is pretty common for games near the beginning of their release (and Planetside 2 was released somewhat recently). I'm pretty sure soon the developers for Planetside 2 will optimize it to the point where it less taxing on the computer while maintaining it's amazing graphics or even improving it. After all, it's a huge game that puts thousands of players in three huge maps.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am

Ah. I'll try it soon since I finished Diablo on hell now, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:37 am

Question: How many people are on break from school? (unless you don't go to school)
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:40 am

Haha, the type of people who would bother with clans would be the type of person still in school. I'm on break now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: :   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:37 am

I only have today break "| because of national day then tmw going back D: .....IHATE SCHOOL |:"
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 pm

I still have 1 day of school left. Break starts on thursday till jan 6th.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: :   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Gonna cry I'm the only one without holiday silent ninja
But I'll revenge I start holiday when everyone starts school ... buhahaa buahaha The Lounge 2398504810
How is everyone doing in school ? got bad marks Razz!?
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:55 pm

That math final destroyed me. I failed horribly.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:06 am

Ugh. I have so much homework over break.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: :   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:09 am

Same here and I didn't open a book or read paper and I have school tomorrow >.>
When you'll return to school ?
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:25 am

The second. I only got two weeks D:

Someone help me. I decided to drink a Redbull at 11PM and it's 5 in the morning and... help me
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 am

O_O Lucky !!! we have 4 exams and only after the first 2 exams we have rest (holiday) only 2 or less weeks Neutral and you have holiday every time you finish the exams .
The Lounge 2276801876
I'm MAD . :"(
2-YEAH XD *bad mate* but red bull is bad Don't drink it Sad!
`~Rukia
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Watashig wrote:
The second. I only got two weeks D:

Someone help me. I decided to drink a Redbull at 11PM and it's 5 in the morning and... help me

Pft only 5am and you needed a red bull to do so. Bah
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:05 am

Well no, I can handle past noon just fine. I just didn't really want to stay up... >Sad
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:06 am

Merry Christmas to all!
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:54 am

Same to you Hollow, Merry Christmas & advanced Happy New Year guys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Happy Holidays everyone! santa
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 am

omg

the 10 character minimum limit for a thread title

so annooyyying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: General Discussion-