Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Game/Contest Request 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Game/Contest Request I_vote_lcapGame/Contest Request I_voting_barGame/Contest Request I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Game/Contest Request I_vote_lcapGame/Contest Request I_voting_barGame/Contest Request I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Game/Contest Request

Go down 
+2
Shiichiroke
Haine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

Game/Contest Request Empty
PostSubject: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:42 pm

The rules will be followed from here
Post your request for Game here by answering the following code :

Unofficial Games :
Code:
[b]Name Of the game :[/b]
[b]Idea/purpose of the game :[/b]
[b]Rules :[/b]

The Requests will be accepted or denied , If denied You'll have Pm with the Information .

Last edited by Rukia on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Name Of the game : Would you rather?
Idea/purpose of the game :You ask the question 'Would you rather [x] or [y]' then the next person to post will answer it and then ask another question 'Would you rather bla bla bla, for example:
Person 1:Would you rather have 1 arm or 1 leg
Person 2:1 arm
Would you rather be a spoon or a fork?
Person 3:...
and the game continues like that.
Rules : No personal questions.
Approved for now ,You can do it but I'll see it If the game really works.. `~Rukia
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 am

Name Of the game : Story Creation
Idea/purpose of the game :Everyone contributes a line or two to create a story. We start from the line 'Long long ago..." or 'Once upon a time' and then the next person will start by posting a line or two about any topic or theme to create a story & the next person will post a line or two to continue the story.
Example:
Long long ago..
Person 1:There was a brave warrior. He was out looking for treasure.
Person 2:He heard rumours about treasure near the river. He went to the banks of the river.
Person 3:He saw lots of fish in the river. He was hungry and caught one to cook.
And so on..
Rules :Don't post random things like 'Then everyone died, or everyone disappered or ____ appeared from nowhere'. Two or three sentences max. Also not to vary quite a lot from the previous post.
denied , see Pm . `~Rukia
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Hey everyone since I'm free these days I want you to suggest games that is in your mind for more activity !
Just Shoot right here !!
I need a lot :3 <3 kay ?
`~Rukia
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 am

Name of the game[b] Three Word Story

Ideal/Purpose of the game is to create an unusual but cohesive story made entirely of three-word segments. Each poster adds their own twist to the plot of the story, continuing the statement made by the previous message.

Rules You can only use three word segments to make a cohesive story that continues with every post to make a very long sentence. Only one three word segment per post.

Examples
1- The big cat
2- found a purple
3- walrus under his

Hope you guys like this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S Seems alot like xthrax but its little bit simple.
Hmm Okay try it but I hopw more active in it , Didn't accept xthrax because some members as me are lazy to write 2 Sentences . Razz
So Accepted ^_^ I'll lock If there is less active 'Kay?
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 am

Guys I want new games (More fun games) you can bring up to 5 xD and I'll choose ... Lets keep this section the BEST ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 am

How about...
Name Of the game :Corrupt a wish game
Idea/purpose of the game :The original poster will start the game off by making a wish. The next poster will make the wish of the original poster go bad (or corrupt it) and then make a wish themselves. The next poster will corrupt that persons wish and so on.

Example:
Person 1: I wish for gold
Person 2: The gold is actually rocks painted gold. I wish for money
Person 3: The money turns out to be counterfeit! I wish for..
and keep repeating like this

Rules :You can wish for anything you want. You must corrupt last posters wish and make a wish yourself.

Accepted Smile! ~Rukia
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Idk if this is a game but I'll make a request.

Name Of the game :You Laugh, You Lose
Idea/purpose of the game :Post anything funny. Despite the name, I guess you can't really lose. It's just a place where you share things that you consider funny for others to hopefully enjoy.
Rules :Try to keep it under rated-R

I'd say you should just stick that in General Discussion Surprised ~Wata
Like wata said do it in GD section would be good Smile! ~Rukia
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:24 am

I had an Idea for a game but I want opinions .. I don't want it to be leftover/ignored .. :
How about "Guessing game" starter posts Pic of Character of anime and everyone guesses who ? and who say it correct will have his turn ! ?
I guess it's fun >.> anyway fast Replay Smile!!
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:15 pm

another PVP tournament?
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Rukia wrote:
I had an Idea for a game but I want opinions .. I don't want it to be leftover/ignored .. :
How about "Guessing game" starter posts Pic of Character of anime and everyone guesses who ? and who say it correct will have his turn ! ?
I guess it's fun >.> anyway fast Replay Smile!!

Well I wouldn't mind, but it can't be limited to just anime. Not all of us watch a lot of anime or I'm sure there are some that don't watch anime at all. Let's make it about anything. Like if I wanted to post a picture of a mako shark or post a picture of Leshan Giant Buddha then someone would have to guess those.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Ok , It'll be here tomorrow since it's midnight right now here (not sleeping Razz).
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:01 am

Once again probably not a game, but since everyone here watches shows live/animated, plays games, etc..
Name Of the game :Favorite fight/battle scene
Idea/purpose of the game :Post a video or something of fight/battle scenes that you like
Rules :no snuff films.  no nudity?
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:41 am

The Sword Saint wrote:
Once again probably not a game, but since everyone here watches shows live/animated, plays games, etc..
Name Of the game :Favorite fight/battle scene
Idea/purpose of the game :Post a video or something of fight/battle scenes that you like
Rules :no snuff films.  no nudity?
Good Idea but Denied , It's not a game so the correct place for it is in the GD section you can post it there ^^ , Reason : we're sharing opinions in our favorite fights/Battle scene not guessing/thinking "game".
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:32 am

You want games?!  Here's your games! (Some of them may already exist or at least the idea.  Too lazy to check.)

Name Of the game :  I can...
Idea/purpose of the game :  State something that you can do
Rules :  None

Example:  
User 1:  I can play electric guitar
User 2:  I can slay demons
etc

Name Of the game :  Cinnamon Roll Stealing
Idea/purpose of the game :  Purpose of the game is to protect your own cinnamon rolls and steal your other players cinnamon rolls.  First poster will come up with a way to protect his/her cinnamon rolls.  The next player will post an idea on how to steal the previous posters cinnamon rolls and protect his/hers.  Repeat

Example:  
First Poser:  I hide my cinnamon rolls
Next Poster:  I find 'first poster's' cinnamon rolls and eat them
I throw mine in the river
Next poster:  I dive into the river and steal cinnamon rolls
etc

Name Of the game :  Lie to me!
Idea/purpose of the game :  Each poster will post three things about themselves.  2 will be true and 1 will be a lie.  Next poster will have to guess the lie and then post their own 3 things.

Example:
User1: 1.  I have a dog 2.  I have a cat  3.  I have a fish
User2:  Number 2 is a lie!  *posts his/her three things*
etc

Name Of the game :  I can't
Idea/purpose of the game :  Basically the same as I can, but the opposite

Example:
user1:  I can't swim
user2:  I can't read
etc

Name Of the game :  Objection! The Game
Idea/purpose of the game :  The user on top will say a statement.  The next user will use the link below, type his reaction or reply, press the objection button and see his reaction said in court.
Objection!

Example:
User1:  Pie sucks!
User2:  Objection!

I don't think penguins are cute

etc

Name Of the game :  The Rhyming Game
Idea/purpose of the game :  First poster will post a word.  Next poster will post a word that rhymes with first poster's word.  Then post his/her own different word

You can post whichever one you accept.  I'm too lazy start the thread.

Edit:  grammar
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:37 am

I've decided in some of them But I'll post the threads tonight or tomorrow because I'm playing aqw in the moment (my membership will end in 7 hours>_>)
Edit : Games coming tomorrow ... People plz bring some activity since the guild forum is dying Neutral not on skype only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game/Contest Request   Game/Contest Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game/Contest Request
Page 1 of 1