Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Introduction of myself 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Introduction of myself I_vote_lcapIntroduction of myself I_voting_barIntroduction of myself I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Introduction of myself I_vote_lcapIntroduction of myself I_voting_barIntroduction of myself I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Introduction of myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanube
Star Cadet

Introduction of myself Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of myself   Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Hey all,
I am Zanube and I joined 2 weeks earlier i am sorry that i didn't post this earlier. My in-game name is also Zanube and i loved being part of a bigger community and this was the best guild i found.Thank you for choosing me to be the newest member of the guild.I love playing table tennis and love playing computer games.
Once again thank you for choosing me and also sorry for not posting this earlier.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 pm

It's fine ^_^! , And Welcome again Smile!
Oh right which rank you want to be ? Sorcerer ,Knight or Priest ? So me or wata could add you there ^^!
Good Luck ..
`~Rukia
Back to top Go down
Zanube
Star Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Thank you Rukia for the post.I guess i would like to be a sorcerer and thank you once again for everything.

Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Ok You have been added , Post here: https://covenant.forummotion.com/t231-koo-roll-call
so Wata will fix your Problem about The ranks ^_^"color changed but the rank is still there" .
`~Rukia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Introduction of myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of myself
Page 1 of 1