Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Where did your username come from? 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Where did your username come from? I_vote_lcapWhere did your username come from? I_voting_barWhere did your username come from? I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Where did your username come from? I_vote_lcapWhere did your username come from? I_voting_barWhere did your username come from? I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Where did your username come from?

Go down 
+8
drake hemmings
DragonWarrior
The Legend
Hollow Vi Britannia
Xthrax
Haine
The Sword Saint
Shiichiroke
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

Where did your username come from? Empty
PostSubject: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 pm

*insert random topic*

Well mine came about when I needed a username for a MMORPG so I went to a name generator and picked Japanese (no idea why) and out came 'Shiichi' so I added 'roke' to the end cause Shiichi was too common and I bet any money someone already had the name.

So yeah, how about yours? Where did your username come from? 2066584637
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Actually I got mine from another user in another mmorpg called Cabal when it first came out. At first I was gonna name myself Sword Macabre or something, but I remembered that person's username and thought it sounded better.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:13 am

Rukia : 2 Words :
From Anime XD .
Done ! ;p
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:44 am

I guess I just imagined the name up. My usual name which I use for games is XXX X XX which is my ingame name or something themed 'round X such MR.X cause I feel its a letter used to denote the unknown. Then I always like the Sith & more gothic themed names and while I was thinking of a forum name I just thought it up.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Bleach RP, I made an Espada and conquered pretty much everything lol.
Back to top Go down
The Legend
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
The Legend

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:01 am

Well i made when i decided to chose a warrior since i made like 4 accounts with all of the classes and warrior is my favorite so i wanted to be a legend at the class warrior but he legend of warrior was taken so i switch the i and o in warrior [b]
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 pm

So DRAGONWARRIOR is only my username on here, but the username I use a lot is Guardian9595, and I got that because when I was making my very first gaming account (on Dark Orbit, an awesome game) I had no ideas for a name, but I had recently watched the movie The Guardian, so I thought it would be cool to just be a Guardian, and it describes my play-style too cause I'm more defensive than offensive. The 9595 is just based off year 1995.
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:08 am

Mine was from a character I made in a Call of Cthulhu Horror Role Playing game. Sadly he died when trying to summon Azathoth. Sad
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 am

Stuff. It happened when I made my first, ah, shaman a couple years back in WoW. The name then went to my druid on my brother's account, and then back to a shaman on my own account.

Not telling you how I derived the letters though :X
Back to top Go down
Maknae
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Maknae

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Well Maknae comes from the Korean Term, Youngest of a group/family. And my bias is the Maknae of A Korean Band. Also, I'm pretty much the youngest in my family.
My AQW Characters name came from computer classes. We were talking of giving credits to websites if we use them and how its plagiarism if we don't give them credit so I named my character Plagiarize.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:50 pm

I was bored and was listening to a band called Dragonforce, then all of a sudden I thought of the Toa Nuva Bionicles and was using warrior on AQW at the moment. and my AQW username is my middle name, 'wolfgang'
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 pm

i think lareios was my imaginary Pokemon when i was 9/10 or something
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 am

^ every time i see your name I think of lapris Wink
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 pm

I think of Latios. Just replace the "t" with an "r" and you have larios. With the way I pronounce lareios as la-rei-osu and larios as la-rii-osu, I'd say it's almost a perfect match Cool
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:00 pm

heh your both wrong Surprised
it was an evolution for lucario i made up Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:49 pm

^Love love Lucario forever and ever. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:53 pm

I did bad stuff.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Before so years I mean before 2 years I just wrote anything pomp in my mind and I had to Choose anything just want to test the game , back then I start watching bleach and Bomb I choose rukia randomly I was going to choose Something like Anna or what ever was in my mind XD
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 pm

everytime I think of the name anna it reminds me of tekken
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 am

i think she's talking about shaman king >.>
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 am

Lar You're correct xD anna pomped in my mind from shaman king xD . my first anime I watched ever in Japanese and become interested maybe watch it in 2008 0.0 I guess or 2007 ...
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 pm

So many backstories, All I had was imagination xD
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:10 pm

@Xthrax LOL your name is aqw is Xxx x xx all X xP
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:06 am

Yeah, In all online games I played, most of my characters were named themed after X. I feel it lends an unknown, mysterious quality. Initially I wanted to go for Mr.X ingame but it wasn't available. Now when name change comes, I want to change to Xthrax Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 am

Hoo My God, I hope the name change comes so I can dump off my 2009/2010 name darkwarrior484 to Shiichiroke. I feel so childish with my current AQWorlds name =,=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did your username come from?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: