Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
What did you achieve in AQWs today? 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_vote_lcapWhat did you achieve in AQWs today? I_voting_barWhat did you achieve in AQWs today? I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_vote_lcapWhat did you achieve in AQWs today? I_voting_barWhat did you achieve in AQWs today? I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What did you achieve in AQWs today?

Go down 
+6
Shiichiroke
drake hemmings
Haine
The Sword Saint
Watashig
Maknae
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maknae
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Maknae

What did you achieve in AQWs today? Empty
PostSubject: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:54 am

Not sure if there is another thread like this but I couldn't find one so, I'm just gonna try it :/.

Just post what you achieved today.
EX: Reached Level35,earned 1,000,000 gold.

Well, I'm just gonna start off.
I just got myself a Legion Titan Cloak and Undead Legend(Wish there was still Essence of Undead Legend ;_;

Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 am

Today?
Nothing!

The last week?
Nothing!

The last month?
Nothing!

Very Happy

Grats to you though.

Also I should unbank my essence for lulz.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:41 am

Uh, the most recent thing I did was complete the kezroth arc and the "chaos is coming" arc. Yup and no nice looking items Sad
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:34 am

Quote :
Today?
Nothing!

The last week?
Nothing!

The last month?
Nothing!
Same here !
Last 2 months
Nothing
`~Rukia
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Achieved 24 badges in 2 months and still going. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 pm

I finally completed the Sandsea storyline Razz
I finished the Kezeroth Arc and the Chaos is Coming too.

I'm so proud of myself Cool
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Chat in yulgar. /Thuglife
Back to top Go down
Maknae
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Maknae

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Got Claw of Nulgath, cause it looks sexeh Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 pm

I bought Glacial Summoner ._.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

All upto date with the releases finally. Now to get back to completing my juggy
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Got 2500 gold from ballyhoo xD
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:19 pm

I achieved Sky Pirate Slayer but it didn't show up on my character page. confused
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:23 pm

The badge right now have bug , I read this problem alot in AE forums from last month so maybe it's still bugged but they will fix it soon ^_^!
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 pm

I hope so I sent in an bug report prolly should have check forums first Shocked
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 am

1-Start farming for alpha omega yesterday I'm now at 174 but planning to complete it tomorrow and get some now.
2- new release done.
3- bought what I like from new shops :3

(Post to refresh this page ^^)
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 pm

1. Completed new release.
2. So far upto date with everything released.
3. 2 more dc's for my jugg Razz
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Bol is done
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:30 am

Moved to the AQW board, hah.

I hit level 50! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 am

Wata ! Wow It has been 4 months since I become level 49 XD
Farm some gold
Release is done
Confused in what should I BUY everything is EXPENSIVE
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Jealous of your paragon, brehh!
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:00 pm

I have done nothing in AQWorlds today. Although, I've been trying to get Pyromancer lately.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Same! How far are you?
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Probably around 12-14 / 84 ;__;
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Plan total world domination.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 am

Y'all should look at my ULO on my charpage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve in AQWs today?   What did you achieve in AQWs today? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: AQW Board-
Jump to: