Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The Beginning  178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The Beginning  I_vote_lcapThe Beginning  I_voting_barThe Beginning  I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

The Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning    The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 am

In ancient times, long before the essence of the Elements or the Gods themselves a power existed in the Oblivion of the multiverse but it wasn't just simple energy it was..alive. When the Gods awoke the presence felt them, it felt their souls so pure and free he coveted that so he began, to feed on their emotions, some gods resisted other went on a rampage abandoning their purpose but it was not on purpose that the presence did this he did not understood the damage he was doing until he saw the results. Scared of it's own power, the presence once again became dormant in the Oblivion.

The eons passed and the presence awoke once again, this time he felt the universe alive and filled with inhabitants but he still remained in the Oblivion as his mere presence called madness and destruction. He scouted the entire multiverse looking for a sign of a spark that needed a purpose, there he felt sadness a man had destroyed all he loved by mistake his heart burned in agony. The presence with precaution entered the mind of the immortal elf there they talked in what seemed like years at last the presence could understand the mortals and so he walked among them for centuries in the body of the elf.

Until he saw, the destruction, hatred and war that the mortals caused he did not understand the need for such negative emotions. The presence created a neutral force called the Knights of Oblivion also known as the Guardians of Fate with the presence as the first Lord of Fate conquered the world in a single empire but the pantheon of God of Lore noticed this and appeared before the Presence and asked why he was interfering with mortal affairs, the presence did not understood why they were asking this they explained to him the concept of free will and at last the Presence understood everything and took the most powerful members of the Knights of Oblivion to a castle where the presence was born, there they would monitor the multiverse the keep the role of Fate intact.

That was until Drakath and the Chaos Lord arrived, there polluted the mana of the universe the presence retreated deeper into the Oblivion and sending a portion of his power into the mortal realm of Lore along with the souls of the previos Knights of Oblivion a new Lord of Fate and Knights of Oblivion would rise.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Forum Information :: Covenant Files-
Jump to: