Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_vote_lcapMy ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_voting_barMy ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_vote_lcapMy ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_voting_barMy ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost9900
Star Cadet
Ghost9900

My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important Empty
PostSubject: My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important   My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Well only Hollow Knight knows this but I'm here in the Guild temporarily. My Old Guild, Which I'm the leader of is Secret Society Brotherhood. The plan was to stay in this Guild, learn from it, and bring back my Guild in Late February to Early March. Turns out AE decided to make my Guild Featured Guild of the Week. Yeah IKR....Soooo I recreated the Guild and I'm going to stay until next Featured Guild is picked. I don't want my guild not getting the recognition plus I don't want people stealing my Guild in game name and claiming it as there own. Therefore, I kicked myself out of the Guild. I'm still in this Guild no doubt, but I recreated my Guild until the next featured Guild is picked. Also when I go back to my Guild, we will still talk to each other a lot. We are in the same Clan Council. Plus we are allies...
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important   My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:09 pm

I know I saw that congrats, I hope everything goes good for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important   My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Shocked A spy!!! haha just kidding, good job on getting Featured Guild, and it will be nice to have an ally guild.
Back to top Go down
Ghost9900
Star Cadet
Ghost9900

PostSubject: Re: My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important   My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Im still in Knights of Oblivion. Its just I wanted to inform everyone and I will stay active on these here forums and Battleon Forums. Technically my Guild isnt back yet so.....im still a Knight Of Oblivion lol
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important   My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 am

Well good luck either way.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important   My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 am

Well good luck to you Ghost!! Hope your guild progresses well and we can hope to rejoin with you later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important   My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ol' Guild....Somewhat Important
Page 1 of 1