Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
What are you listening to? - Page 2 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+5
Shiichiroke
drake hemmings
The Sword Saint
Maknae
Watashig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm

The song was in my mind in The middle of the exam xD , Ugh My brain was singing in that moment .
Ugh why sony always remove the original voice :'|
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Tumblr sent me here.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 pm

That got posted twice now ._.

Back to top Go down
Mr Apacolyspe
Star Cadet
Mr Apacolyspe

PostSubject: What I'm listening too   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Been listening to some ICP as of late. But i mix some Hollywood Undead and Escape The Fate with it. current song : C.P.K's by ICP
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 pm

/me exhumes thread
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:12 pm

If anyone has seen the latest craze on youtube...
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:40 pm

omg the Harlem Shake, people from my form has been doing that =,=
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 am

What I'm listening to when I PvP in AQW lol

Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Uff I love it.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:34 am

I think I'm known (in the guild) for liking Dubstep/Electronic Music. In the dubstep jam now yeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqaec0cVxPY

I love this, but the music video is MESSED UP!! Want me to post it??
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:25 am

Since we're posting mostly techno/electro/dubstep genre stuff uh:

Idk if it counts, but I thought I should post since I've been playing this song for quite a while now. This song is INSANE on Osu! What are you listening to? - Page 2 2276801876
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:51 pm

>.> its quiet here

I am in love with this song omg
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I present you my two favorite classical musicians of the 20th century in a duet

Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Dont mind the video, this song sdajkdgaer
Back to top Go down
Head Captain
Star Cadet
Head Captain

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 pm

came across this band in college
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Jesus this song is so good.
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:40 pm

One of my favorite songs right now.
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Jesus this is so good *girl boner*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: