Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The Game Itself 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The Game Itself I_vote_lcapThe Game Itself I_voting_barThe Game Itself I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
The Game Itself I_vote_lcapThe Game Itself I_voting_barThe Game Itself I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Game Itself

Go down 
+4
Maknae
Xthrax
Haine
Watashig
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Watashig
Administrator

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 am

What do you think of the game?

I have a lot of bad stuff in my mind and I don't even really play anymore, even when I joined this guild =/
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 am

I stopped playing too , My life is busy and I only play sometimes the new release , What I do :log-in and AFK >.>
The game Is boring these days.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 pm

I don't log in during weekdays at all. Weekends is to just do the new release or do a quest chain like my ongoing jugg. and continue the chaos saga because that's the only interesting aspect left so far. I thought the game would spike up 'cause of guilds or some thing else but guilds came, interested people and now became a common thing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maknae
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Maknae

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:43 pm

I've been helping my cousins train for a couple of days :l
When you reach level50 in AQW, all the fun disappears as there's not much to do besides finishing story lines.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

I lost all interest in AQW when they decided to focus more on side stories than the actual Chaos story, which I also lost interest in because do I really have to do 30 quests just for the first part of one Chaos lord story? And then they added all the puzzles and "minigames" it just wasn't really worth it. I only enjoyed the story but if it takes me forever just to progress it, it isn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am

Pretty boring. When it first came out I was like "wow AE making a MMORPG where you can finally interact with people in game?" After I played my first thoughts were: boring gameplay and no trading sucks, but I like the armor/weapon designs. I pretty much only play aqw now cause I want to get armor/weapons to cosplay characters from other games/tv shows/movies/etc. I wanna give their aq3d a try since I was able to register as an alpha knight, but the servers are always down Sad
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Hers my opinion first off damn near everything in the game is soloable, you can't trade nor is there an auction house, things go rare so fast in this game is ridiculous and the fact that you need crazy amounts of ac is enough to make me wanna kill myself. When you analyze all of this it comes down to one thing and one thing only it works on the work computer so that's why I play. Also good people and good friends is why I stay.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Okay, here's my sob story, I guess...

I've been with AE since they only had one game (AQ, which I still play a ton). I first knew about AQ in '04 and became a bit more serious in '05. I've played that, DF, MQ, and AQW all at release. Being Alpha/Beta and everything for AQW was really awesome, and it was a nice, new experience.

I took a break from AE for a few years and got back in late '11. I started playing AQW a lot more, getting into the top levels, starting Dage/Nulgath stuff, dumping large amounts of AC, etc... I started to meet awesome people too, though I never got into some dumb circlejerk that you see all over the place.

Then near the beginning of '12, I just got disheartened. The game just bored me and I didn't really feel like playing much anymore. It also had its fair share of problems.
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:48 pm

I started playing Adventure Quest at around 2007 then I moved on to their newer games such as DF and MQ, and just abandoned AQ. Then at around early 2009 I played AQWorlds and got my first upgrade during March 2010. Around that time I was dedicated to the game but gave up since it gets repetitive and all you ever do is complete quests, finish storylines, buy items and thats just it.

I came back for a bit but then it just dies down and you don't really expect anything great from AE since they all do the same things over and over again. But at least theres a lot of people that play it and you'd expect there to be people that would help you and become friends with, so thats good.

But my overall opinion for AQWorlds is that you can only ever play it so much that you would get tired of it. So its really a 50/50 for me.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 am

Renewed my membership OuO

play with me!
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 am

The current chaos storyline is intruiging to say the least. The latest falguard release was really good. I may go back to being very regular again if this kind of story keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Ugh I'm sad that they did double rep In Members server and I'm busy studying right now "took break 10 MIN NOW XD"
But The duoble boost will last until when ? and Xthrax : I keep skipping Just do quest and finish xD just knew that Lionfang is chaos lord xP
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Monday at noon server time.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

@ rukia, You just got to know lionfang is chaos lord? xD Slow down and read the quests and cutscenes, at least this time story is somewhat good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Game Itself Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Itself   The Game Itself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game Itself
Page 1 of 1