Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_vote_lcapDouble EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_voting_barDouble EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_vote_lcapDouble EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_voting_barDouble EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) Empty
PostSubject: Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only)   Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 pm

I am planning on farming all kinds of rep so if that interests you then heres what you have to do log on evil sir ver at 6:00pm server time on Saturday the 26th and lets max some reps out. Very Happy

This is only for members considering you have to log on one of the two member servers to get double rep.

Cheers
Drake
Back to top Go down
Mr Apacolyspe
Star Cadet
Mr Apacolyspe

PostSubject: Free Players   Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm

I think that it's a tad unfair for all of you guys to assume that everyones a mem or has infinite ac. I can't get on Evil sir ver or anything so does that mean I can't hop aboard the rep train? And does anyone know where roll call is?
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only)   Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Mr Apacolyspe wrote:
IAnd does anyone know where roll call is?
its here Smile >>Roll Call<<
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only)   Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Mr Apacolyspe wrote:
I think that it's a tad unfair for all of you guys to assume that everyones a mem or has infinite ac. I can't get on Evil sir ver or anything so does that mean I can't hop aboard the rep train? And does anyone know where roll call is?

all of you guys, wat

Besides, this is just to take advantage of something that's already member only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only)   Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double EXP and Rep Weekend (AQW members Only)
Page 1 of 1