Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Meteorite hits Russia 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Meteorite hits Russia I_vote_lcapMeteorite hits Russia I_voting_barMeteorite hits Russia I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Meteorite hits Russia I_vote_lcapMeteorite hits Russia I_voting_barMeteorite hits Russia I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Meteorite hits Russia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

Meteorite hits Russia Empty
PostSubject: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 am

Pretty shocking, yet amazing at the same time. Thought this was interesting enough to post a thread about tongue (Video two and three have shockwaves. Might want to turn down volume)

Edit: Just found this. Look at the power of that sonic boom! Shattered windows and triggered car alarms

Last edited by The Sword Saint on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:47 am

i wish aliens come to earth Sad
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:50 am

Lol lareios. Maybe it's Superman that crashed to Earth
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 am

^ amazing lol
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 am

I'm sure everyone here heard about the huge asteroid that was suppose to buzz Earth right? Guess the debris didn't miss like the asteroid haha
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:54 am

Yeah, I had read something about an asteroid nearby, but I didn't hear about the debris from the asteroid hitting. When was this?
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Says it happening today in 2 hours server time
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:42 pm

no I heard 1:25pm server time |x I'm afraid
http://www.space.com/14810-asteroid-earth-impact-risk-2012da14.html
http://earthsky.org/space/asteroid-2012-da14-will-pass-very-close-to-earth-in-2013
It'll come close to earth I hope not in the earth
Less then 1 hour tik tok
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:51 pm

yeah it will be 2 hours from my post and im sure we already have a team on the asteroid drilling to its core that way when we plant the bomb in it it will detonate before zero impact and we will be fine. Haven't you seen the movie armageddon Razz

Meteorite hits Russia 220px-Armageddon-poster06
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 am

Man that movie was cool. Well I hope people in nearby vicnity are not affected to badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meteorite hits Russia   Meteorite hits Russia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteorite hits Russia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: