Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_vote_lcapRelease: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_voting_barRelease: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_vote_lcapRelease: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_voting_barRelease: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watashig
Administrator

Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!   Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

You should know the whole deal about what's going on, hah.

I'm conflicted on what items I want for the birthday D: Dark Caster Evo feels meh, and it feel too expensive, but it's alright. And then I kinda want to collect all those Ascendant helms, but they're so expensive D: and then there's the token items that go rare and I'm just so conflicted and I'm not entirely sure if I should grab the skull D:

Thoughts? And feedback on my indecision?
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!   Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Dark Casters evo is not that big deal get the ascended stuff much better looking.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!   Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Already did, but then blehh

(Also you should edit your character level on the left thingy Razz
<- )
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!   Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 pm

If you want the helms, I say get the helms without the horns. I say no for the armor. If you trying for a ragged, dark mage look then I think there are better looking armors than dark caster evo. I never really liked Dage's style for most of his armors so don't consider my opinion too much Neutral

For me the release isn't appealing at all. Nothing for me that fits what I want or my usual style... as usual Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!   Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:23 am

I grabbed some helms already too. I was just indecisive about whether I should grab the male helms or not, haha. I decided not to, because they'd probably just end up rotting in my bank. I was fine with just the female helms.

DC Evo ain't worth it, yeah... and it's mediocre on females. It's like a pyramid or something: fatter on the bottom, thin on the top. Would be better if the bottom half was thinner to match the trunk/torso/etc.

I also decided not to grab any of the token rares besides the sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!   Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release: Death Pits / Dage's Birthday!
Page 1 of 1