Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMember of the month "March" - Page 2 I_voting_barMember of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMember of the month "March" - Page 2 I_voting_barMember of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Member of the month "March"

Go down 
+5
Watashig
Dragon Warrior Toa
drake hemmings
lareios
Haine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who Deserve the member of the month ?
Watashig
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Shiichiroke
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
This one is just extra , it doesn't want to accept 2
Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Member of the month "March" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 am

wata is a guy.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 am

*cough* about that, well...

I think I'm about done with this now. I've had my fun with that misconception over the past few months.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:48 am

Wow I thought Wata had this for sure with 5 to 4 lead, but someone made it even >.<
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 am

I forfeit.

(:
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:29 am

Y U DO DES ??? 5-5 =.=
1 Day left ..... PLEASE VOTE o_o we're 20 member where did they disappear
>.<
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm

WHAT NO. WATA, ASIANS DONT FORFEIT. WE FIGHT WITH OUR CHOPSTICKS IN ONE HAND AND RICE ON THE OTHER.
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:32 pm

~Men~!
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Wata brings disgrace to famry. He no longer be doctor lawyer astronaut. HE ONLY BE DOCTOR SHAME ON ANCESTOR!
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 pm

DUN DUN DAAAAAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:33 pm

o3o i dunt get it
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Suck it y'all.

<3

We should give ourselves a whole month to vote. At the beginning of each month, we should close the current poll, choose out our MotM, and then open a new poll.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm

hmm Agreed
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 am

Ya, that seems good-a whole month to vote. That way someone who logs in after a long time also gets to make a vote.
I think the total no. of people who were on the motm and a few more are the only ones who voted, 10 I think. We have much more in the ingame guild but they don't all log on the forums or come on skype.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Exactly ! That's the problem :/ !!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 pm

put up the MotD in aqw saying its manditory to vote for MotM, and the most inactive ones will be removed. its kinda a good idea, keeps people active on forums and aqw
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Who forget it Razz? -Lock Rukia
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm

There's no need to lock things until something happens (a thread is necroed or so). Of course, this should stay dead anyways, so...

e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the month "March"   Member of the month "March" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member of the month "March"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2