Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_vote_lcapKnights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_voting_barKnights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_vote_lcapKnights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_voting_barKnights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War Empty
PostSubject: Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War   Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Long ago it is written that a peaceful Kingdom Existed filled with the purest of Light and peace, no darkness coul touch this city. It is said that a Angel itself protected this Kingdom from the hands of the ones who would oppose the Light of the presence. However such peace and prosperity created envy from the other Kingdoms but their evil coul not touch it directly.

They prepared a ritual of the darkest kind, using thousands of human sacrifices they were able to weaken the veil that separates underworld from Lore, what came up was bounded to the Kingdoms of Darkness leaded officiallynby a Lord but secretly by it's second in command one from the Legion. What had crossed the veil was darker than a simple demon, it's power caused earthquakes. the dark priest who had summoned this foul spirit were dying trying to contain it and at last the creature spoke

"My name is Samael, Fallen angel of Death and second in command of Lucifer the King of Hell."

They had summoned a Fallen one, it is said that some angels rebelled against the Presence, only to be condemned to hell for all eternity by the Lord of Fate and avatar of the presence. While Samael cannot take his true form in this world his mere presence is upsetting the balance of the world, Lord used his sealing powers along with the remaining priest life to bound Samael to Legion which made Legion stronger and more cunning with Samaels power and with a Avatar they were powerful enough to challenge the Light Kingdom.

Among the Knights of the Light Kingdom there was a simple man who loved to battle and honor a true Knight at heart, his name was Drake Hemmings he loved helping the needy and weak, he had been in war previously but never enjoyed that much.

Then darkness approached an army so massive it cast a looming shadow over all the kingdom, the horns were sound and the Knights prepared for war, they fought valiantly one protected by the Darkness other by the Light until finally a agreement was reached two champions will be put in two fight, the winner wins the war both side agreed and Drake Hemmings was chosen as a Representative of the Light as strong as he was he was just a mortal., the other side had picked Legion the Avatar of Samael while Drake fought valiantly he was struck down and all seemed lost.

In limbo Drake was approached by an Angel

" I have watched over you and your people for centuries, I am the light that guides you I am your protectors, in times of need a champion is to be chosen, you fought against Samael knowing well you would lose. Yet you fought, you are a champion of Valor and I want you to be my vessel, my name is Azrael Angel of Valor"

Drake agreed and he was resurrected in the world of the living, wings sprouting out of his back he attacked Samael and harmed him, with a resurrected Drake filled with the power of Azrael the Light Kingdom destroyed the Darkness but Drake knew his missions was not completed as Samael had survived. Azrael knew a new Lord of Fate would be chosen so he awaited for eons until he was had acquired the power of the Presence and they vowed to new Lord of Fate and Emperor of Oblivion, now they seek to a war with Samael that will end it once and for all.

Back to top Go down

Knights of Azrael and Origin of the War
Page 1 of 1