Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Supernatural Superthread 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Supernatural Superthread I_vote_lcapSupernatural Superthread I_voting_barSupernatural Superthread I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Supernatural Superthread I_vote_lcapSupernatural Superthread I_voting_barSupernatural Superthread I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Supernatural Superthread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Watashig
Administrator

Supernatural Superthread Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:02 am

Apparently a good amount of people here are SPN fans. Whoo!

I've just started it recently, and I'm nearly done with S1 at this point. I want to make it to S4 by the second week of April! Right now I think Dean is amazing, but I can't wait until Cassbutt shows up.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:32 am

Well idk how long I can keep up since I stopped watching. The last thing I can remember
Spoiler:
Yeah it started to lose its appeal to me Neutral Guess they are running out of supernatural enemies to fight eh? After all there's only so much they can do. The only option once they run out is to create new ones...
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Wow, I'm glad that we have so many Spn fans. Its awesome. I been watching every season as it releases for the past 4 years.
@ wata all angel stuff starts in S4 and thats when Cas appears.
@Sword I dunno but spn still hold its appeal for me. What you saw last was S6. Its in S8 now. They do repeat the monsters since there are only so many but its intersting as the plot changes. The only time when it slightly gets boring is when during some filler episodes.
I'm currently watching the newest ep. S8 will end soon cause ep 18 came out yesterday and only 5 more mostly
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm

CASTIEL IS METATRON YOU'LL SEE!
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Nah, I don't think Cas is Metatron. Maybe Kevin is a reincarnation of Metatron. But they writers said that Metatron will make an individual appearence so I don't think he'll be anyone else. What I really want to know is what Naomi is upto.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Total control of Heaven. >.>
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Yeah, thats what I thought too. She has some past relations with Crowley. And where is Chuck, he should control all this.(I'm assuming that you know who Chuck really is)
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Chuck is not God. Raphael was in charge of protecting him and Raphael had seen God and never noticed Chuck, the amulet never resonated when it was in his presence. So it's just silly speculations
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 pm

We are talking about God here. Joshua, the only person who speaks to God himself confirmed that amulet may not lead them right. Plus Joshua said that God was on earth in disguise and it may be designed that no angel can recognise. Anyway I like to assume that those sepculations are true even though I think they aren't cause I like to think that Chuck had a important role. Besides here it says that the cast has confirmed it so. http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Chuck_Shurley . Check the last few lines in God or not segment.
Anyway I like to make it clear that this all speculation on a Supernatural version/creation of God and not the real God.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 pm

AFJL:KL:AJFL:AJF I'M NOT READING ANY OF THAT BECAUSE SPOILERS AND YOU CAN ALL DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:01 am

Lol sorry Wata. That's quite a distance away Wata, its in S5. What we were talking 'bout is fan speculation on a scene in S5.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Supernatural Superthread Tumblr_mjrfz1zcuV1rqnop7o6_250
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 am

^^Dean Neutral
You should speed upto S8 Wata, whats going is suprising to say the least!!
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:10 am

Season finale. Tumblr went crazy. WHAT HAPPENED OMG. (Don't tell me.)
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:56 pm

It was such an awesome finale Wata. SO much awesome stuff Very Happy It was one of the best!!
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Supernatural Superthread Tumblr_inline_mmybxzppaT1qz4rgp

I haven't even finished season two yet, but I watched parts of The End, and I am sooo fascinated with Lucifer!Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Superthread   Supernatural Superthread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Superthread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: