Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Mission Guidelines 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Mission Guidelines I_vote_lcapMission Guidelines I_voting_barMission Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Mission Guidelines I_vote_lcapMission Guidelines I_voting_barMission Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Mission Guidelines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Mission Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Mission Guidelines   Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Types of Missions

Item Reclamation: For this type of quests you may need to gather an specific item or items for you to successfully complete the mission.

Vanquish Missions: For this missions you need to defeat a boss level monsters, this quest are the hardest as you will need to proof of the monsters defeat.

Area Annexation: For this types of quests you need a group. You must defeat an entire area of monsters, the whole map and defeat it's boss this is the most time consuming quests.

Mission Ranks:

C: Entry level quest, any recruit or squire will be able to do it without problem.
B:The users may encounter some challenge but with enough caution will be able to complete the mission.
A: Advance level mission may need a group to complete as the mission can be fatal.
S:Extreme level mission only groups can complete it but it is very rewarding and ususally comes with a title in the guild.

Rewards:

I introduce our Imperial Stature currency with each quest completion you gain stature among the Empire in which you can buy titles, ranks, sigs etc. Some quests may grant you land in the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

Mission Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Guidelines   Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:55 am

If on the boss monsters quest, if other people are also battling to defeat the same boss will the attempt be void?
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Mission Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Guidelines   Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Private rooms are your friend.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

Mission Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Guidelines   Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 am

Is there time limit for the quests or It'll stay for long time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Guidelines   Mission Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Guidelines
Page 1 of 1