Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
[C]New Weapons for the Empire 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_vote_lcap[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_voting_bar[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_vote_lcap[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_voting_bar[C]New Weapons for the Empire I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

[C]New Weapons for the Empire

Go down 
+2
lareios
Hollow Vi Britannia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

[C]New Weapons for the Empire Empty
PostSubject: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 am

Description: The Empire is in need of some valuable weapons to arm it's great armies, the weapon smith have heard of powerful draconic weapons hidden deep in the lairs of Vasalkar. You must gather the Great Mammoth crushing blade from bronze draconian in lair.

Reward: 5 Empire Stature.

(When completed post a screenshot of the weapon)
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 am

*Rewarded*
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 am

*Rewarded*
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

*Rewarded*
Back to top Go down
Cris2444
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

PostSubject: Re: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Isnt it better to check invent? Anybody could steal an image from the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Nyet, you have to post a picture of you with it equipped with your name showing at the top. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cris2444
Star Trooper
Star Trooper

PostSubject: Re: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:14 pm

[C]New Weapons for the Empire 30mpzyw
Done ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C]New Weapons for the Empire   [C]New Weapons for the Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[C]New Weapons for the Empire
Page 1 of 1