Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Nobility and Land 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Nobility and Land I_vote_lcapNobility and Land I_voting_barNobility and Land I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Nobility and Land I_vote_lcapNobility and Land I_voting_barNobility and Land I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Nobility and Land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Nobility and Land Empty
PostSubject: Nobility and Land   Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:57 am

Some missions in the mission center will include the chance of gaining a nobility title and maybe some land. But this missions are extremely dangerous and long but they will be rewarding you will become a noble in the Empire and will be able to own some land there's two ways of acquiring land. You might need to buy it AND claim it by defeating all the monsters in the map or be rewarded with it in a mission.

In the future there will be more things you can do with lands this is only phase 1.

Gaining Land

To gain land you must either buy it with Stature or earn it in a Empire Mission.

You may also challenge a Lord to combat after getting an Officers permission you may challenge a Noble for his title an land.

If the Lord loses he is no longer considered nobility until he gains a new title.

The victor is considered a noble and new Lord of the land and all land assets are given to him.

Titles

Lord
Duke
Archlord
Archduke
Count
Prince
King

Upgrades

You can buy defenses and can c pay other guild members of lower rank to defend your land.

Wars

Nobles with permission from the officer can engage in warfare in which the winner will recieve the land and title of the loser and he may give it to anyone he wishes as logn as they are from the guild.

Last edited by The Emperor on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

Nobility and Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobility and Land   Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 am

So can there be battles for the different lands or capturing them? And what are the various positions of nobility?
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Nobility and Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobility and Land   Nobility and Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Added more info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobility and Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobility and Land   Nobility and Land I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobility and Land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Forum Information :: Guild Information-
Jump to: