Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
KoB Recruitment code 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
KoB Recruitment code I_vote_lcapKoB Recruitment code I_voting_barKoB Recruitment code I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
KoB Recruitment code I_vote_lcapKoB Recruitment code I_voting_barKoB Recruitment code I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

KoB Recruitment code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

KoB Recruitment code Empty
PostSubject: KoB Recruitment code   KoB Recruitment code I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Code:
[center][image]http://i47.tinypic.com/2je6xjn.png[/image]
[link=http://covenant.forummotion.com][color=#000066][b][size=3][font="Terminal"][Forums][/link][link=https://twitter.com/Hollow_AK][Twitter][/link][/font][/size][/b][/color]
[font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][size=3][b][u]Clan Information[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center]

[hr]
There exists stories of an Empire that existed long before the Kingdoms of Swordhaven and the Empire of Shadowfall waged war against each other, the books tell that they were a society of great knights that protected a hidden city deep within a portal into Oblivion itself , their seclusion made them powerful but they were cut of from the rest of the world. Recently a new Emperor has taken the throne, his titles is the Hollow Emperor he has opened a portal to the empire for the rest of the world for joining their ranks of Knighthood so the rest of the world can join them in the fight against the new threat of chaos that even deep within the world of magic itself it can be felt as disturbance in the eternal flow of mana.

(OOC Focus: Greetings my fellow Forum members, this is my clan and it welcomes any person from any AE games our clan is pretty simple we enjoy role playing, socializing among other things I do not set up a requirement to join apart form having a good attitude and following the rules.
 Battle on!)
[/center]
[hr]
[center][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][size=3][b][u]Clan Lore [/u][/b][/size][/color][/font]

In ancient times, long before the essence of the Elements or the Gods themselves a power existed in the Oblivion of the multiverse but it wasn't just simple energy it was..alive. When the Gods awoke the presence felt them, it felt their souls so pure and free he coveted that so he began, to feed on their emotions, some gods resisted other went on a rampage abandoning their purpose but it was not on purpose that the presence did this he did not understood the damage he was doing until he saw the results. Scared of it's own power, the presence once again became dormant in the Oblivion.

The eons passed and the presence awoke once again, this time he felt the universe alive and filled with inhabitants but he still remained in the Oblivion as his mere presence called madness and destruction. He scouted the entire multiverse looking for a sign of a spark that needed a purpose, there he felt sadness a man had destroyed all he loved by mistake his heart burned in agony. The presence with precaution entered the mind of the immortal elf there they talked in what seemed like years at last the presence could understand the mortals and so he walked among them for centuries in the body of the elf.

Until he saw, the destruction, hatred and war that the mortals caused he did not understand the need for such negative emotions. The presence created a neutral force called the Knights of Oblivion also known as the Guardians of Fate with the presence as the first Lord of Fate conquered the world in a single empire but the pantheon of God of Lore noticed this and appeared before the Presence and asked why he was interfering with mortal affairs, the presence did not understood why they were asking this they explained to him the concept of free will and at last the Presence understood everything and took the most powerful members of the Knights of Oblivion to a castle where the presence was born, there they would monitor the multiverse the keep the role of Fate intact.

That was until Drakath and the Chaos Lord arrived, there polluted the mana of the universe the presence retreated deeper into the Oblivion  and sending a portion of his power into the mortal realm of Lore along with the souls of the previous Knights of Oblivion a new Lord of Fate and Knights of Oblivion would rise.

[center][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][size=3][b][u]Knights of Oblivion[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center]

[hr]
[center][size=3][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][b][u]How to Join[/u][/font][/color][/b][/size][/center]

Please read this before requesting to join :
First of all do not join our forums without being accepted, that will be informed to you by PM.
You must  answer the following questions, answer carefully and don't forget any of them :
[code][b]Char Page: [/b]
[b]Member Yes/no :[/b]
[b]Reason on joining: [/b]
[b]About yourself: [/b]
[b]Notes :[/b]
[b]Your Online time : [/b][/code]
And to prove your chances in joining try the following advice By Watashig  :  " Remember It's not a requirement "
 [quote] Not applications many are being accepted recently. It's worth considering the following when making your application.
Presentation is key. It's useful in more than just an application in this guild; it'll be needed if you try to apply for a job, college, etc. What do I mean by presentation? Take your time to format your post. Make sure it's grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. We aren't expecting 100% perfection and marking things off for minor errors, but try to make yourself appear eloquent. Even running things through spell check is nice.
Using Rukia's format above with the bold codes helps add to your presentation. Every little bit showing that you care and want to take the time to write your applications helps your chances.
Don't look like a kiss-up. You might be able to get away with it subtly, but it might work against you.
Make yourself unique, standing out from the other applicants. Take your time to think about why we should select you to join, instead of other people. Be careful not to look to arrogant, however.
None of these are requirements, but considering this might just improve your chances of joining us. Best of luck to you![/quote]

[b]Advice :[/b]
Answer honestly, do not lie about who you are.

After that has been completed, please register in the clan forum:

[link=http://covenant.forummotion.com/register]Forum registration[/link]
[hr]

[center][size=3][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][b][u]Ranks & Members[/u][/font][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[code]Starting Rank      Advance rank

Knight                        WarLord

Mage                          ArchMage

Monk                        Archbishop[/code]

[hr]
[quote][center][center][size=3][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][b][u]Guild Council[/u][/font][/color][/b][/size][/center]
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2lvk01u.png[/img]
[i][color=#99CCFF]The Keepers[/color][/i]
Suscipiant Ordinis
[size=3][b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b][/size][/center]

The Keepers are a powerful ancient order within the world of Lore. They maintain the Balance and Order of the world with political ingenuity and if necessary Military might they come from across Lore from the strongest to the weakest guild is represented by The Keepers.

In the beginning of civilization the Gods and Elemental Lords tasked a group of powerful leaders to keep the order and balance within the world of Lore.

The leaders created simple rules to follow over the eons the rules expanded and were cemented.

[b]Rules[/b]

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b]Each member Guild of the keepers is to be protected by other member guilds.
[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b]An attack against a member guild is considered an attack against all member guilds.
[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b]Obedience to the rules and High Council is mandatory failure to comply will result in war.

[b]Hierarchy[/b]

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b]High Council: The High Council serves as the leader group in the Guild Council they are the only allowed to add and remove rules from the guild council, they declare war and they manage all decisions within the Council. They are composed of all the leaders or if necessary an established representative of the leader of that guild. The main leader who shall be titled High Lord is Hollow Knight.

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b]War Council: The war council is in charge of the top pvpers or persons appointed the Guild leader of each guold, they will be the ones directing the military might of the guild council for as long the as the High Council allows it. It will be leaded by a person appointed by the High Council at this moment in time the High Warlord is Drake Hemmings.

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b]The Lower Council: The Lower Council oversees all the necessities of all the guilds and proposes rules and actions towards the High Council. The lower council is comprised of all the able members of all member guilds.

[b]Ranks[/b]

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b] High Lord of Order: Supreme Leader of the The Keepers he is the Leader of the Keepers and it's head, his power is addressing the High Council on the state of the Coucils, be it's representative on official business. This post is for life or until he is removed by a majority vote from the High Council or willingly leaves.
His powers include vetoing Council edicts and laws which can be overridden by  a majority vote from the High Council, Declaring war, assigning posts of trust.

Current: Hollow Knight Emperor of Oblivion, High Lord of Order

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b] Viceroy of Order: Second in command of the Council, he acts as the leader of the Council until the High Lord returns and has all his powers in his absence otherwise he is just another member of the High Council, he must be chosen by the High Council among their numbers. He cannot be from the same guild as the High Lord.

Current: [i]Vacant[/i]

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b] Secretary of Order: A post of confidence given by the High Lord, he is the shadow of the High Lord and it is his assistant helping him with his duties as much as possible. Can be any person in the council not necessarily a High Council member. They also serve as the ambassador of the High Lord.

Current: Watashig

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b] Warlord of Balance: Leader of the War Council, leads the Council of War along with all the other generals of the other guilds, he reports directly to the High Lord.

Current: Drake Hemmings

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b] Lord of Order: Leaders of all the other Guilds, they are the body of the High Council they along with the High Lord lead The Keepers. They are the respectful leaders of the Keepers, they can vote on resolutions, laws and edicts. Each of them has a ambassador.

[b][color=#990000]✠[/color][/b] Ambassador: Represents their Guild on the High Council when their Lord of Order is not present, they also serve as the secretary of the Lord.

[/quote]
[hr]

The Sword has called many knights upon the years for it's cause this is the current number of the Holy Knights of the Sword:
Leadership:[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/showprofile.asp?memid=373269]Hollow Knight[/link] - Leader

Members: [link=http://covenant.forummotion.com/memberlist]Memberlist[/link][hr]

[center][size=3][b][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][u]Signatures[/u][/font][/b][/color][/size][/center]

[code][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/25a42tt.png[img][/code] - Priest of Fate : The Priest of Fate in the Knights of Oblivion always hearing the voice of the presence

[code][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/19l4kj.png[/img][/code] - Sorcerer of Fate : The Sorcerers of Fate use the mana of the Oblivion to defend the multiverse.

[code][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/t9cl1v.png[/img][/code] - Guardians of Fate : Avid defenders of Fate and Protectors of the Knights of Oblivion

[hr]

[center][size=3][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][b]Farewells[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

This Heroes have parted with us on good terms we wish them the utmost of success in their future.

[link=http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=manpreet21]Manpreet21[/link]

[center][size=3][b][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066][u]Alliances[/u][/font][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[hr]
[b]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20199086]Absolute Shadow Mind[AQW][/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20208413]Children of the Light[AQW][/link][/b]

[center][size=3][b][font="Old English Text MT"][color=#000066]Goals[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center]
 [hr]

[s] Get 5 members[/s]
  [s] Get 10 members[/s]
 [s]  Get 10+ members[/s]
  [s]  Make an Alliance[/s]
[s] Make a Guild Council[/s]

Back to top Go down

KoB Recruitment code
Page 1 of 1