Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
What happened? OMGBBQ! 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_vote_lcapWhat happened? OMGBBQ! I_voting_barWhat happened? OMGBBQ! I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
What happened? OMGBBQ! I_vote_lcapWhat happened? OMGBBQ! I_voting_barWhat happened? OMGBBQ! I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What happened? OMGBBQ!

Go down 
+3
Shiichiroke
Watashig
Hollow Vi Britannia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

What happened? OMGBBQ! Empty
PostSubject: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 pm

You maybe wondering what the hell happened to the Knights of Oblivion well the answer is gone, left the building, dead and disbanded you maybe wondering "WHY HOLLOW?"

Well to answer your question...I got bored of the name and wanted something new I may understand that some of you may quit or insult me and truly I don't blame you since this is really selfish and stuff.

But I assure you everyone has their space secure if they want to join the Order of Sith Lords.

Opinions? Hate? Mutiny?
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:00 pm

let's mount a revolt
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 am

So is the ranks gonna go back to normal or do we have to start from the bottom and work our way up again?
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 am

No. When people join back to the guild they will get the equal rank they had in KoB
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Oh cool, The Sith return Smile But previously when we had the Sith, didn't we change going to good and following the Jedi and everything was back to normal after some time? And are we gonna have Sith costume/role playing? Also how do the ranks work, between Darth and Sith lord, Apprentice and Acolyte as in which comes first? And what happened to KoA ranks and stuff. Also is there any new requirments in the Sith way or is everything normal?
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:02 am

why doesn't anyone wanna mount a revolt w/ me
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 pm

The important thing that we didn't dissolve Very Happy The name is not a problem but it's all of a sudden .... but I had really big shock .
Anyway Wata I guess it's a pain to do that >.> <.< U Know Ima lazy 1 here
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:26 am

Watashig wrote:
why doesn't anyone wanna mount a revolt w/ me

If you do start a revolt, make sure you don't put a base in a frozen planet called Hoth Wink
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:39 am

Damn you, making me look it up e.e
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:08 pm

ok then >.>......
REBELION OBLIVION..... REBELION
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Hmm to be honest I don't want to change the name after thinking again about it >.> BACK KoB !!! >.> Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Everytime I see KoB I always think of 'Knights of the Blood' from SAO. Pff.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Ya'll hating get over it.

Quote :
Oh cool, The Sith return Smile But previously when we had the Sith, didn't we change going to good and following the Jedi and everything was back to normal after some time? And are we gonna have Sith costume/role playing? Also how do the ranks work, between Darth and Sith lord, Apprentice and Acolyte as in which comes first? And what happened to KoA ranks and stuff. Also is there any new requirments in the Sith way or is everything normal?

Acolyte ---> Apprentice ---> Sith Lord ---> Darth ---> Dark Council Member ---> Dark Lord of the Sith

The KoA needs a name change waiting on Colt to inform me.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Oh, Thanks Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened? OMGBBQ!   What happened? OMGBBQ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened? OMGBBQ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Forum Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: