Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Neoverse  178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Neoverse  I_vote_lcapNeoverse  I_voting_barNeoverse  I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Neoverse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Neoverse  Empty
PostSubject: Neoverse    Neoverse  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:31 am

Prolouge - The War

It is the year 3045 and the planet Earth is no longer capable of supporting life. During the Titan War humans among themselves for reasons that are lost to time it is said it was about resources but to think human lives lost to such causes would make anyone sick to their stomach.

No matter the reason humanity was always at war with each other that is until Titans appeared and waged a war against humanity for their holy crusade to appease their selfish god like kings. Humanity tried fighting them back separately each nation for themselves but alone they could not hope to defeat this menace. All the surviving nations in desperation united their forces and started fighting back the enemy while they were able to hold Earth better humans were not able to hold back the stronger Titans back. Titans are a race of highly advanced reptile like humanoids, the warrior caste are 8 feet tall weighting 500 pounds in muscle ontop of that their body is covered in a advance cyber armor augmenting their power and reflexes.

Humanity needed champions. The coalition of nations now called "The Covenant" started augmenting their soldiers with cybernetics while this proved to give soldiers more power in battle they did not reached the desired effect of raising them to champion status that humanity needed in this times of conflict. The best minds got together and created a program codenamed project "Destiny" Destiny brought together the most exemplar person in humanity and inducted them into the program they were put into rigorous training, cybernetics implants but the thing that set Destiny apart was that they were injected with a powerful DNA altering modification that made them stronger, faster, bigger plus given them powerful magic like abilities  to fight toe to toe with Titans apart from this modifications they were outiftted with reverse engineered cyber armors and with that the out of the thousands The Covenant recruited only 500 survived the modifications they become the first legion "The Iron Knights".

The Iron Knights were deployed in a operation to kill one of the Titans God Kings they proved to be unmatched in combat they along with the regular marines were able to successfully infiltrate the fortress and push the Titans back to the inner palace were the Iron Knights successfully destroyed the forces that is until the Titan's royal guard appeared. The Royal Titan Guard was never seen before so they proved to have the element of surprise they were a hundred of them they were faster and stronger than the strongest up until them Titan. They quickly took out the Marine forces. The Iron Knights and The Royal Guard fought for every Knight than fell 2 guards fell with him humanity was not going down alone the Guard was defeated and only five members of the Knight remained. Tiberius, Takeshi, Kalin, Wolf and Alpha they were the sole survivors of this battle but the mission was not yet accomplished they raced to the throne room were they found the king he was too arrogant to escape.

What they don't tell you about the God Kings of the Titans is that they are the strongest of their race million years of selected breeding plus cybernetic implementations the team looked each other and hearing the Titan shout insults 

"Come at me worms! May A'gok bless my kill!"

Tiberius quickly shouted at his team [color:e0e4=dark blue]"Move! Move! Don't let him escape

the team quickly started shooting at the Titan but he was fast and dodged them all the teams armor computer could barely keep up Tiberius took his two hand guns and charged them with mana and shot at the titan harming him. Tiberius was the fastest of the group he fought toe to toe with the God King but in one wrong move The Titan using his wrist blade cut off Tiberius arm  and knocked him back while taking down the rest of the team when they were unable to catch up with the Titan speed as was about to deliver the killing blow the team were able to catch the God King unprepared and as he approached them he was caught in the rune circle they made when Tiberius was fighting him.

The titan shouted "Fools! This cannot hold me forever! When I get out I shall treasure this kill

Tiberius having feigned his defeat started chanting the magic words needed and using his severed arm as a conductor and offering was able to cast a forbidden Death Magic Spell a void of darkness appeared under the God King and scythes materialized under him cutting him to pieces and sealing them in the void.

The Knights were victorious at a big cost. The healing corps were able to create a new organic arm for Tiberius and he along with the other knights were immortalized as the God Slayers.
Back to top Go down

Neoverse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Forum Information :: Covenant Files-
Jump to: