Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Revival Process #2: The Leadership 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_vote_lcapRevival Process #2: The Leadership I_voting_barRevival Process #2: The Leadership I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_vote_lcapRevival Process #2: The Leadership I_voting_barRevival Process #2: The Leadership I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Revival Process #2: The Leadership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Revival Process #2: The Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Revival Process #2: The Leadership   Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:15 pm

As Tiberius started receiving new members into the Covenant he could not possibly control all of them himself alone. He summoned the greatest of his armies and began a series of test to test their ability and leadership.

(I need new officers and higher ranks:

Code:
Username:
Level:
Character Page:
Why would you be a good leader?:
Current rank:
)
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

Revival Process #2: The Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Process #2: The Leadership   Revival Process #2: The Leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Username: Lareios
Level: 49
Character Page: DUN DUN DAAAAAN
Why would you be a good leader?: Im active, I think. I have a good relationship with the guild members as well. daily login into forum and Skype. I want to help out the guild as much as can. and no ones wants to be a part of this 2nd revival so yeah.
Current rank: Star Cadet
Back to top Go down

Revival Process #2: The Leadership
Page 1 of 1