Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_vote_lcapGuilds News: Chapters, Awards I_voting_barGuilds News: Chapters, Awards I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_vote_lcapGuilds News: Chapters, Awards I_voting_barGuilds News: Chapters, Awards I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Guilds News: Chapters, Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Guilds News: Chapters, Awards Empty
PostSubject: Guilds News: Chapters, Awards   Guilds News: Chapters, Awards I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Guilds News: Chapters, Awards Negrdj
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards Immort10
Guilds News: Chapters, Awards Eimli8
Attention Soldiers! This is here is a briefing on all the new things in the Covenant. We are all elite soldiers here but the best of the best can and should apply to join the Special Operation groups I shall explain the new groups:

Guilds News: Chapters, Awards B6tv9i

The Spartans the elite cyber soldiers who are trained and modified to fit the missions they will undertake. They are trained in PvP, role play regiment. They are not part of the Spartans they ARE Spartans.

Guilds News: Chapters, Awards 35n60cg

This are the Immortals. They are ancient and powerful warriors forsaken by their Gods they undertake rituals of dark magic and cyber enhancements to become a immortal. They value art and creativity in their ranks. But remember they are ancient warriors.

Guilds News: Chapters, Awards 2gv63x1

The Templars are powerful and strong cyber warriors filled with the faith of Lorithia. They were powerful monks and priest in their normal life but injustice and evil caused them to join the Covenant in which the Covenant implanted them with enhancements to channel their faith and holy power to fight evil.

Apart from the Special Operations groups the Covenant has begun issuing awards to their best Soldiers:

Membership Medal: Guilds News: Chapters, Awards 30lck1v
Rank Up Medal: Guilds News: Chapters, Awards 34h77me
Recruitment Medal: Guilds News: Chapters, Awards 2i0w4tt
Officer Medal: Guilds News: Chapters, Awards 2wfphls

More will be added in the future!
Back to top Go down

Guilds News: Chapters, Awards
Page 1 of 1