Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Survey the Kingdom 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Survey the Kingdom I_vote_lcapSurvey the Kingdom I_voting_barSurvey the Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Survey the Kingdom I_vote_lcapSurvey the Kingdom I_voting_barSurvey the Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Survey the Kingdom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 am

After Abaddon's ascent, Wolf was left with the responsibility of keeping watch over the kingdom.

"..Good Lord. Never woulda thought havin' this much power would be this boring." Wolf complained to himself as he sat on his newly acquired throne.

"...I need a little exc-" Wolf was cut off by a running messenger.

"Sire! Sire! There have been reports of armed bandits!" the messenger relayed worriedly.

"Uhuh. Tell the people to arm themselves. There's not much I can do. Tell the men to take down any suspicious characters. I'm going for a walk." Wolf replied apathetically.

All was calm as he left the castle and began traveling on foot. He passed small towns, watching the people full of happiness. He kept traveling into the sun, as the sun sent down it's golden orange rays. It was getting dark. He could vaguely see what looked like a chapel out in the distance.

A dark figure flashing a glint of steel approached Wolf in the black of night.

"Heh.. Kid.. Give me your money." said the stranger.

"Yeah. No. You have any idea who you're talking to?" Wolf answered back.

"I said give me your d*** money." said the stranger, getting angry.

"Get bent." Wolf shrugged off.

"Looks like I'll just have to TAKE your money!" yelled the stranger, lunging at Wolf with a dagger.

Wolf outstretched his arm and unleashed a bolt of lightning, blasting away the weapon.

"Mister. You're really starting to piss me off. Unless you wanna end up as food for the dogs, you need to leave. Now." Wolf sternly spoke.

The bandit shuffled off.

Wolf continued walking towards the chapel, hoping to find a place to rest.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:15 am

as wolf came closer to the chapel he saw a monk at the entrance he yelled out
"Monk it is I wolf I need a place to rest"
the monk came running over and lead wolf to the chapel he told wolf he will send someone over to be of any asstance for him
after awhile a little gitl about 17 years old came with a plate of food
"my lord I am emily here is some food if you need anything just ask"
that night wolf fell asleep thinking about emily and her odd light bule hair
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:24 am

The morning came quick. Wolf woke up from a light sleep. As usual. He came to his feet and stretched.

He began to think to himself
"..Eh.. Who was that girl again?.. Oh yeah.. That's right.. Emily.."

He began to walk around the holy building until he found her.

"Hey.. Thanks for your hospitality. Is there anything I can do for you?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 am

she ask the young lord
"are u goinng on a adventer or going back to the castle pelase take me with you i need to leave"
before he even told her she ran to her room to pack
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 am

Wolf looked the monk in the eyes.

"Eh. I was wondering what I was going to do. I really dont have much to do back at the castle. I already addressed the problem. Apparantly there's been a lot of muggings lately. Hell some guy tried to mug me on the way in here last night. I should go see if I can find any more of these guys to ease the burden of the people. You're welcome to come if you like." he answered.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:53 pm

so emily set out with wolf back to the kigdom, but there were many questions
"whats the kingdom like, how old are you, how did you get the throne, how old were you when u did? please awenser my questions I will awenser any qusetions you have please oh pretty please!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Wolf looked at his new companion.

"Eh. How'd I get my throne? A few months ago an angel sent some people to try to come find me.. Later on he decided to make me his successor... God knows where the heck he went... By the way.. I think I'm still 17." He answered carefully.

He discharged a bit of electricity from his hand.

"Have you heard of any.. Bandits roaming the area? A few days ago, one of my messengers came running, yelling about bandits. The guy smelled like fear."
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:10 pm

"bandits no i dont think so we don't have many things in the chapel so they would'ent go there"
as they came closer to the village a shinnig bule light came out of emily's kimono
emily was shocked a passed out and the light faded away
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Wolf knelt beside the incapacitated Emily.

"..." Wolf sat motionless. He put a finger on her neck to look for a pulse. She was still alive.

He looked up to notice laughs of madmen and screams of innocents. Bandits were attacking the village. Wolf looked down worriedly.

"C'mon.. Wake up.." He sat shaking Emily.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 pm

in her dream emily saw the dagger the dagger was talking to her
"emily i am i gift from god use me as a dagger a slay are enemys"
emily specked shocked
"you a-are a dagger how can you t-t-talk?"
" I am a being of god now wake up and fallow wolf he is a importent friend"
slowly the dream faded
"wait dagger, dagger!"
she awoke to a horrible sight
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:46 pm

A look of slight relief came over Wolf when he saw her eyes open.

"..Are you ok? We have to go. We have to fight!" he explained.

The village seemed to scream in anguish.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:51 pm

"Wolf what has happend?"
Then she saw the village she screamed
"We can't leave them there we have to help"
she pulled out of her kimono a bule dagger and enrgey seemed to pour out of the blade
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Wolf sprinted towards the village, blade drawn. He was confronted by one of many raiders.

"Kid.. You'd best leave before you get hurt.." the bandit scoffed.

"You know who you're dealing with, bud?" Wolf replied with a raised eyebrow.

A voice came from another place.

"...Thats..THAT'S HIM! GETTIM' BOYS!" yelled the voice.

Wolf began spinning his rope dart, increasing the radius he could hit in.

"Yo Emily, it's showtime!"

He flung the rope dart at one of the assailants, wrapping the rope around their ankles. He dragged them forward, knocking them down.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 pm

emily ran to stab a thef but he blocked her wtih his bow and hit her back
"what the hell !" yelled a bandit
emilys dagger was turning it to a bow a aroaw emily yelled shocked
" um whats going on"
but she took advantage of the change a started to shoot the men takeing them down one by one but more replaced the dead ones
"wolf theres to many we should run for the castle as cover!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Wolf loosed a bolt of electricity that arced across a crowd of bandits.

Wolf started running for the castle.

"I can slow them down, but I can't hurt them much.. We can regroup later.. Keep running!"
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:22 pm

As Wolf and Emily turned the corner to the castle, there stood Guardian with Ragnarok.

"So, I heard there was a big disturbance in town. Mind if I help?" he said. With a roar Ragnarok jumped over Wolf and Emily, blocking them with his body.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm

as emliy looked at the dragon she said
"what in gods name is that"
she ran and to hide behind wolf
"wolf is that a good guy?"
she pulled out her dagger just in case
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Wolf took a breath of relief.

"Yeah.. That's Guardian.. He's a friend." he assured Emily.

"Guardian, you couldn't have picked a better time to show up. We need to liberate this town."

He climbed atop the gigantic dragon to better see the situation.

"...We can't just torch this village... How are we going to win this?"
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

"Well, lets just do it the old fashion way." Guardian replied, taking his sword of his back. "Ragnarok, use your claws only, and do please try not to get carried away with it. We are here to help the town, not destroy it."

The bandits, confident they had run Wolf and Emily off, were meet by the sight of a warrior in thick golden armor and a dragon charging at them.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 pm

soon after the bandits were dead the sky got pitch black and emily shouted out
"wait look how dark out it is we should rest no one can fight out there call off your dragon"
after she said that emily went in to her bedroom of the castle a took a nap
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Wolf sparked with enthusiasm.

"Emily, get up. We're finishing this. Tonight."

At that, Wolf shot a bolt of lightning into the sky, illuminating the land. He charged alongside Guardian, hands still sparking.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

"I'm not gonna let you have all the fun." Guardian called out, charging after Wolf.

Ragnarok took to the skies and dove back down, grabbing bandits and then throwing them out of the town. Waves and waves of bandits fell before Guardian, Wolf, and Ragnarok but there was no end to the bandits.

"Where are all these guys coming from?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:09 pm

"um guys.....guys!....GUYS!!!! THERES A HUGE DRAGON IN THE SKY FIGHTING OURS!!!! "
before she could yell at them a bandit came from behind her and knocked her out and took her to there, camp the bad dragon attacked Ragnarok and knocked it to the ground the dragon was easyly 100ft. tall with razor shap claws
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Wolf looked the sky and saw the dragon.

"...Who would have known these guys were so well equipped..."

A bandit tried to stab Wolf, but he choked out the bandit and stole his life force. Recharged with energy, Wolf shot another bolt to the heavens. The sky answered and loosed a bolt of lightning hotter than the surface of the sun. The bolt hit the highest standing object.. which happened to be the enemy dragon.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Ragnarok took advantage of Wolf's attack and bit into the neck of the enemy dragon and didn't let go. The Helldrake continued to fight though, so Ragnarok unleashed his firery breath, point blank, onto the dragons neck. The Helldrake's head, now separated from its body, tumbled to the ground.

"Ragnarok, go help Emily!" Guardian cried out.

Ragnarok looked around the city until he saw the bandits camp. He folded his wings in and plummeted to the ground, sending out a shockwave that rocked every building in town.

The bandits were caught completely offguard and never got a chance as he clawed though each one.

Seeing Emily, he grabbed her genly in his claw and flew back to Guardian and Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survey the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survey the Kingdom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next