Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurvey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_voting_barSurvey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurvey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_voting_barSurvey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Survey the Kingdom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 pm

as emily came to she saw a huge dragon over her head
" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get me away from this thing"
she sceremed so loud that Ragnarok almost droped her she screamed until she got to wolf and guardian
" don't ever leave me alone again! "
she slaped them both in the face and ran to the castle because the bandits were retreting scared out of there minds
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Wolf cracked his neck.

"Oi. No respect." he complained jokingly.

He sheathed his blade.

"Nice work with Ragnarok there, Guardian."
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:41 pm

"Thanks, but I do believe you helped a bit there also. I just want to know, how do common bandits have so many people and on top of that a dragon? It just doesn't make sense."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Wolf had a look of worry.

"..I was wondering that myself.."

He shook his head.

"We can worry about this after we gather more information. Lets head back to the castle."
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Late. But I spent all day writing this, so I'm gonna go ahead and post it. I guess just say that this happened during the battle.

The bandits approach the castle, burning and looting the dwellings and establishments. Yhakhen, Commander of the Royal Guard, has been ordered to halt the approach of the bandits before they reach the castle gate. He decides that two full companies armed with lances and sabres will await the approach of the bandit force in the main square of the town. Due to the numerous alleys leading past the square to the castle gates, a pair of sentries have been ordered to watch every alleyway. The sentries will be accompanied by three archers for each alleyway, in the event that the bandits attempt to pass the square and head directly to the castle gates. He has no doubt that there was treachery from within the town, because the bandits could never have known all the alleyways and lanes that lead through the town. Therefore, the bandits will probably send a small force through he alleys while using the main force to divert his attention to the assault on the town square. Yhakhen had news from several cedible sources that the bandits planned to assault the castle, so ther is little doubt that the castle gate is the bandits' primary target. But he must face the threat of the bandits attacking the square, or else the bandits will have an unopposed path to the castle. The sentries have been ordered to report directly to him if they find any evidence of the bandits traveling through the alleys. At the present, he must report to the main square to direct the forces in the battle to come. Would that he were able to draw back all his forces to protect the castle gate, the casualties that he is sure the Royal Guard will suffer would be far, far less. The builings directly beyond the main square, on the route to the castle, are the headquarters of the merchants. Without them, the kingdom would suffer greatly, so he must face the bandits at the square. He has decided that the battle plan will be to confront the bandits directly and in force, in hopes of cowing them into submission, enabling him to withdraw some of his forces to the castle gates to assure that they are protected sufficiently. He dons his cape, which is the sole attire that attests to his position as the Commander of the Royal Guard. Besides the cape, nothing distinguishes him from any Royal Guard, at least nothing in his attire. He truly does not need the cape, for he carries an air of command and superiority. He is also reputed to be the greatest swordsman, a claim which has yet to be refuted, for he has slain innumerable foes, and yet he has never recieved a wound in battle, not even a scratch or a bruise. The secret that none must discover is that he is skilled in far more than weapons and politic, for his ancestors were the greatest magi'i ever to live, it is said, and he has inherited their talents. His innate magical shields have protected him from all injuries he might have sustained in battle. Despite his shields, the rumor that he is the greatest swordsman ever to live is not far from the truth. he has yet to be struck in all fights he has been in, at least fights in which he has not had to face more than four enemies at once. He hopes this battle will not change that fact, although there are rumors of a swordsman of amazing skill leading the bandits in their assault. He will see.

"I will need my normal weapons." he tells a junior Guard.
"Yes, sir." the Guard scurries away in the directio of the armory. His normal battle arms are his favorite dirk and his shortsword, with a longsword in the event that the bandits carry long blades with a greater reach than the shortsword. He has decide that the Royal Guard will not use mounts, due to the lack of mobility in the square. The sole exceptions are the sentries in the alleyways, because speed will be essential for them to report back to him with knowledge of the bandits movements. 
The junior Guard has returned with his arms. He quickly straps on the scabbards for the three blades, loosening the scabbard of the shortsword, for that is the weapon he feels he is likely to use with the most effect in this battle.
Once he is prepared for battle, he strides out the archway of the his headquarters, heading in the direction of the main square, where his forces should already be stationed. 
As he approaches the site where the battle is planned to occur, he sees for the first time what the bandits have done to the town so far. Out of the houses that have been visited by the bandits, well over half of them have smoke wreathing upward into the cloudless sky. He smothers a curse, hastening to the small house that he will be briefing the Captains in. He opens the door and takes his seat at the head of the table that has been set up, realizing that all of the captains have already arrived, and await his orders.
"We will meet the bandits in the main square, and we will post sentries in the alleyways with bowmen accompanying them. The sentries are to report directly to me upon finding any sign of bandits attempting to approach the castle gates from different paths." He looks at each of the three captains in turn, noting their reactions. As he has expected, none of them show any reaction whatsoever, a part of the reason he has promoted them to the rank of Captain. 
"You are dismissed, relay the orders to the Guards under your command." He waves them away with his hand.
For a moment, he waits, staring out the windows at the smoke curling into the sky, then he sighs and follows the other men out of the building to make the final preparations before the bandis arrive at the square.

From his place between the two companies, who have lined up throughout the square in 6 rank columns, he has a clear view o the approaching bandits. The bandits show signs that they have noticed the Royal Guards waiting in the square, and they continue to advance quickly an chaotically towards the main square. Within the midsts of the small horde of bandits, one figure draws his attention. He is nearly seven feet tall, with shoulders half again as broad as Yhakhen's own. He rides a black war stallion, a horse far larger than any he has ever seen, probably measuring more than eight feet from the ground to the beasts massive shoulders. Both the horse and the rider are wearing full platemail, and the rider wields two greatswords so large that few men could lift such a weapon, much less wield one in battle, this man, how lever, wields two of the mighty weapons. Yhakhen narrows his eyes as he studies his next opponent, and he decides that he must use the longsword, which he is grateful he decide to bring along. He tightens the cinch on the shortsword's scabbard, and draws the longsword. He borrows the shield of a nearby Guard, for although the longsword's relative lightness allows him enough speed to block both of the blades, he will be unable to block a direct blow from one of the greatswords without breaking his blade on the first strike. Betting the shield, he brandishes the longsword, glittering in the light of the sun, and he gives the order for the front ranks of the Guards to raise their lances to impale any bandits that may try to rush the line in hopes of forcing it to collapse. He focuses on raising his magical shields, for he wishes to fight the commander of the bandits in single combat, something he might not get the chance to do if either he or the bandit warrior tire from fighting others. He gives another, final order before the two forces meet, and the Royal Guards slowly begin to march forward to meet the bandit's assault. He slashes at a couple of bandits as he strides directly towards their commander. He wishes to fight the commander of the bandits not to prove his title as the greatest swordsman ever to live, but because he knows that if he can kill the commander, the bandits will lose all semblance of order and they will be far less organized, resulting in fewer casualties among the Royal Guard. 
The bandit commander notices for the first time the gleam in Yhakhen's eyes, and the bandit smiles and rides steadily in the direction of the commander of the Royal Guards. Very seldom does the bandit commander have to ward off would be attackers, for even since the time the battle began, the bandit commander has slain well over a dozen members o the Royal Guard, which is supposed to be comprised of all of the greatest swordsmen in the lands. When the two commanders draw near enough to each other to trade blows, the bandit commander raises one of the greatsword, the right one, Yhakhen's notes, and levels it with Yhakhen's head. Yhakhen, noticing a terrible mistake in the action, smiles grimly as he uses his shield to force the giant blade aside and slashes at the bandit commanders side. At the last second, the enormous horse rears, and instead of killing the bandit commander, Yhakhen's first stroke of his sword only succeeds in gutting the horse. As the horse falls to the ground, dead, the bandit commander somehow manages to leap free, and faces the new-found enemy he has discovered. He narrows his eyes in intense hatred, and charges the Commander of the Royal Guard. Yhakhen, expecting some sort of deception, waits patiently for the bandit commander to reach striking distance, holding his longsword loosely at his side. As soon as the bandit commander reaches the range of Yhakhen's weapon, the longsword becomes a blur as it speeds upward to meet the onslaught of the bandit commander's greatswords. The bandit commander tries an experimental thrust, and Yhakhen parries the thrust, batting the greatsword down to the ground, and trapping it beneath his foot. The bandit grunts and swings the other giant blade through the air, trying to chop through Yhakhen's defenses, but the Royal Guard Commander manages to slide the strike off the side of the longsword, deflecting the blow into the ground. The sword scrapes off of the paved lane beneath the two commander's feet. The bandit commander recovers quickly, and brings the free blade towards Yhakhen's legs, forcing him to jump to avoid having his legs bisected at his knees. The bandit commander smiles hideously, revealing crooked and rotting teeth, for his trapped blade was freed when Yhakhen was forced to jump. The bandit warrior rushes at the other commander, the pair of giant blades weaving a steel web of destruction. Yhakhen yet again waits patiently, the longsword held loosely at his side yet again, as the bandit commander once again approaches and enters the range of Yhakhen's sword. This time, Yhakhen initiates the attack, using the shield as not only a defence against an attack, but also holding it low enough that the bandit is unable to notice the commander's hips turning as Yhakhen delivers a blow that could slice through the strongest of armors, so great was it's force. The bandit catches the blade by crossing the two giant blades to catch the Guard Commanders longsword. The strike is so aggressive that one of the blades that the bandit commander wields is wrenched free of his monstrous hands, and goes spinning off into the fray with such force that the bandit whose neck it strikes suddenly finds himself beheaded. The blood spurts from the severed neck like a gruesome fountain of crimson. The Commander of the Royal Guard smiles crookedly when he sees that the blade strikes a bandit, while the bandit commander screams in rage, whether the rage is because of the death of his comrade or because he has lost one of his greatswords, Yhakhen cannot begin to guess. Regardless of the reasons, the bandit commanders anger catches Yhakhen by surprise, and a vicious slash from the bandit commanders remaining greatsword shears the shield that Yhakhen holds in half, even though the shield is made of a strong steel alloy. The Commander of the Royal Guard frowns. If the sword the bandit wields was able to do that, it has to be protected and enhanced by some form of magic. If there is a Mage with the bandits strong enough to hold an edge like that on a blade, then that Mage could easily sense out the layout of the town, making it possible that there was not a traitor. If a Mage that powerful is helping the bandits, then Yhakhen has far more to worry about than treachery. Suddenly, a stray arrow skids off the side of Yhakhen's greathelm, reminding him that he is in the midst of a battle, and that right now is hardly the right time to worry about any Mage, so Yhakhen instead focuses on the fight with the bandit commander, vaguely aware that the fighting around them has quieted mostly. Disregarding that, he watches as the bandit commander backs away, and then, Yhakhen advances this time, more confident now that the bandit commander is not wielding a second sword. He feints a high thrust, and instead suddenly cuts downward, trying to move the large blade out of any position where it can be dangerous. The bandit commander apparently was expecting such, for instead of parrying the blade upward, he leaps backward to avoid the thrust. When he leapt backward, however, he failed to remember the location if his dead horse, and the bandit commander stumbles over the beast's massive neck. Yhakhen exclaims triumphantly when the bandit falls, advancing slowly, twirling the longsword. He stands upon the bandit commander's blade to ensure that any attack the bandit may have planned when he fell will not succeed. But Yhakhen fails to account for the blade the bandit commander hd lost previously, which has somehow during the course of the fight made it's way to come within the reach of the bandit commander. Yhakhen smiles triumphantly as he hefts his blade, bringing it upward to make a stroke that will sever the bandit commander's head from his body. Yhakhen notices a blur to his left, as the bandit commander swings the newly recovered greatsword at Yhakhen. Unable to alter the course of the longsword, the Commander of the Royal Guard instead strengthens the ever-present magical shields, and continues the execution. Amazingly, the bandit commander's sword, which has been magically enhanced more than Yhakhen originally expected, passes through the magical shields as if they did not exist. Yhakhen reacts, and reaches his free hand, protected by a metal gauntlet, to intercept the blade in it's deadly course. He grapples the blade, and even as he feels the enchanted blade cut through the protection of the gauntlet, Yhakhen wrenches the blade free, slinging it away from the two Commanders. The longsword severs the bandit commanders head in a swift stroke, and Yhakhen turns towards the battle site. suddenly, out of nowhere, the building next to Yhakhen explodes, and the Commander of the Royal Guard finds himself flying through the air, the ground rushing up to meet him. Before he lands, however, the entire world is enveloped in blackness.

Yhakhen wakes up to find that the battle was won, and the castle gates suffered no damage. According to the beakers in the infirmary, he has been unconscious for two weeks, and the explosion had been triggered by magic. Yhakhen suspects that the Mage who created the explosion is the same Mage who blessed the bandit commander's blades. He also discovers that the bandit commanders final desperate attack cut off the two outermost fingers of his left hand. He stares at the two small stumps, cursing himself for his foolishness in not noticing the other blade that the bandit commander had retrieved. He forces back the thoughts of melancholy, knowing that he has far more to worry about after the battle. He must report to the King immediately, even if the battle ended two weeks earlier, solely for the sake of tradition. He must then find out the full extent of the losses to the Royal Guard, find replacements, begin repairing the city, and he must also covertly investigate the presence of a powerful Mage opposed to the well-being of the King. He will be very busy, and must leave the infirmary immediately.....
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 pm

None of you exited the topic, his post is valid, I allow it.
This topic is NOT done.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 am

The bandits that the powerful sage had hired to kill the Emperorand his group were destroyed by them "Amusing." was all the powerful sage could muster in his breath he was not happy but he was amused of such an act he will kill them all but I will give them a test to see if the dark lord eye on them was misplaced or is that old fallen angel intentions were well placed.

As the Emperor and parties were going to leave in a so called adventure such foolish mortals much to lean in life The sage appeared in a full armored regalia with his helms and massive horns he would then covered the area in darkness with only the faintest light shivering through.

He adressed the Emperor "Your majesty it is such an honor in meeting you such a form I apologize for such a a meeting but I will need to...Kill you now" he said with a malicious voice His massive wings extended they were the form of a angel but as dark as the night sky

He would then chant a few words in a demonic language and the shadows would take the form of men with weapons and attack the party
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 am

Wolf looked up to the Sage.

"Well isn't that kind of you? I'm sorry, but I do believe I'm going to have to decline your generous offer."

Wolf cracked his knuckles against his other hand.

"I was hoping to get a bit of rest, but I'm always game for a fight."

Wolf casted Electrify to regain his energy. Electricity began arcing off his body.

"You're goin down."
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 am

"These 'shadow soldiers' are no match for Ragnarok's fire." Guardian said.

Ragnarok flew over the soldiers, burning away a quarter of them. He then landed and continued his ramage through the soldiers.

"Emily, help out where you can, but do please try not to get captured again."
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

"don't get captured agian"I won't you fool!"
that secend emilys dagger extended to a full on longsword
" God belss my balde and give me some power of the angels"
emilys sword begain to pour out a great bule enregy and wings made of that exact energy came from her back
" GODS MIGHT"
a beam of energy shot out of the tip of her blade and took out a load of shadow worriors
but more took there place.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 pm

He would seemngly seem unimpressed "I expected better from the sad lots of you let's turn up the difficulty a little" as he said that the shadows would seem to grow and become stronger and but then they become as strong as steel and grew sharp teeth and eyes with a eerie smile.

He would extend a arm and the shadows would attack the lots with sharped blades coming from every direction it would require great skill in surviving this "Let's see if you survive and if you do I'll give each a prize" as he said the crossed arm sage would begin laughing as the blades were attacking the group
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Wolf stuck his hand out and blasted away a group of shadows. He then unsheathed his rope dart and began swinging it around, with about 2 feet of rope to spare.

"Mister mister mister.. When will you learn that nobody will defeat me..."

Wolf caught the blade of a shadow in his dart's line, binding it. He sent a jolt of electricity down the line. With the enemy defeated, he launched the blade of the dart towards the Sage.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm

"Shadows always fear the light" Guardian said

Raising his sword into the air, he turned the point towards the ground, slamming it into the ground.

The shadow soldiers and the shadow blades around him glowed and then burst into dust.

"Well if all your going to do is unleash endless minions I saw we end the source of whats letting them out, you" and with that he charged at the Sage.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 pm

"God i need more power!! "
emily rasied her sword high in the air it transformed in to a spear
"God bless these demons show them the light!!! "
she tossed her spear right through 5 shadows they turned bule
"now attack the sage my friends! "
she and the now good shadows charged the sage
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm

The blade the Emperor threw at the Sage would dissapear as the shadows rose to protect it;s master and the Emperor charged at him with the intent to kill "Cute" was what the sage said and shadows enveloped him and sent him directly infront of the Emperor the shadows stopping his barrage of attacks "Amusing" as the wings around the sage body rose and the shadows centered around the Emperor sending a burst of extreme power directly at him even if it din't hit it provided the Sage with another distraction.

As the Sage moved to defend himself against the Dragon King" It seems youare powerful dragons are indeed a force to be reckon with" as he snapped his fingers a bunch of shadow hands engulfed the dragon king prevnting from moving as he opened his wings and went to the dragon and en gulfed the entire dragon in hell shadow flames killing it, burning away the skin only the bones remain. Powerful beast they are but ony beast.

Next came the monk "You are sad" as he himself sent a massive spike made of shadows but sharp as a diamond blade directly at the monks heart it was very fast it would be a miracle for him to dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Wolf tapped into his energies and moved faster than normal. He turned to pure energy and burned through the Sage's darkness attack. The blow had taken his blade from him and drained him.. He tried to launch another blst of lightning towards the Sage, but couldn't find the strength.

"...Crap."

He looked to the once mighty Ragnarok and began to lose hope. He began running headlong towards the Sage.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Guardian saw where his best friend Ragnarok had stood, mighty and powerfull, now reduced to nothing but bones.

"You...WILL.....pay for that!!!!" Guardian yelled furiously. His sword glowed with fire and he ran even faster towards the Sage, obliterating the shadows before him. His vision tunneled on the Sage, killing him was the only thing on his mind now.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 pm

emily blacked out and befor she knew it she sent out a great light out of her spear witcih
destroyed the spear
"Wolf take some of my energy" she yelled
her wings exploded and the peices all streamed in the deraction of wolf
" don't stop fighting we can WIN!!!!!!! "
she charged at the sage not even thinking
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm

He intercepted the light magic she sent the Wolf "Now now no aid" as he destroyed the aiding magic sent the Emperor all the three groups are charging at me and snapped his fingers and released them of his arena and dissapeared in the shadows and re appeared at the side of the dragon and touched he bones "Necronious vivas!" the shadows engulfed the dragons and the dragon insides was full of blue energy

Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 Frost_Wyrm

He laughed "Magnificent beast" as he rode it we will meet again as they issapeared into nothingness

a single demonic key went into the hands of the emperor and the Sages voice was heard "Hell awaits you"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Wolf fell to his knees.

"..We're... alive.."

He gripped the key in his hands.

He thought to himself.

"What the hell is this?"

He looked up to the two of his allies.

"...We gotta get to shelter. It's time to call it a night."

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

"Why does an enemy who wants to kill us suddenly flee? This is getting weirder and weirder. Lets just get out of here."

-exit-
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

"He was fooling with us he had us in his grasp he didn't kill us becuase he wanted to have some more "fun""
with that emily sheathed her dagger
" Time for a adventer! "

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survey the Kingdom   Survey the Kingdom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survey the Kingdom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2