Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The Mysterious Key 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The Mysterious Key I_vote_lcapThe Mysterious Key I_voting_barThe Mysterious Key I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
The Mysterious Key I_vote_lcapThe Mysterious Key I_voting_barThe Mysterious Key I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Mysterious Key

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 am

Wolf woke up softly from sleep. He was in his throne. He began to stretch when he put his hand in his pocket. He pulled out a ornate key.

"...This.. What the hell is this key to?"

His battle with the mysterious Sage had left him sore.

One of Wolf's advisors appeared.

"Hey. You. Come closer."

"Yes, Sire?"

"I need to go somewhere.. Gather the monk girl... Emily.. and Commander Yhakhen.. Tell them to meet me.. They're coming with me."

The advisor turned and began to walk away.

"...There is a village that was attacked by bandits and a.. stranger last night.. The village is in shambles.. Send my men to help rebuild it."

"As you wish My Lord.."

He dissapeared out of Wolf's throne room.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 am

emily came in the room fully packed
" hey wolf what are you doing get packed and put that key some were safe"
emily was so happy she was running around the room
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 am

there was a knock on the Commander's door to his study, where he sat, pondering the events of the recent battle. Yhakhens head jerks up, and he banishes the weariness from his demeanor, saying cheerily, "Come in, it's unlocked."
the messenger nearly falls, he is in such a hurry to enter, he bagins speaking, so fast that Yhakhen has no idea what he is saying.
"Slow down, son, take your time."
The messenger takes a deep breath. "Sir, i'm coming directly from His Highness Wolf, the Mighty Emperor", he says breathlessly.
"Get to the point", Yhakhen says, exasparated.
"Sir, the Emperor has asked for you to accompany him."
"Tell him that i will be waiting in the courtyard", Yhakhen says, as he hurries towards the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:49 am

Wolf slung a sack of supplies over his shoulder as he heard the footsteps of his messenger running.

"..And not a second too soon."

"Sire.. The Commander awaits your presence in the Courtyard." the messenger reported breathlessly.

"Uhuh.. Thank you."

Wolf glanced at Emily.

"Lets get going."

He began for the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:54 am

emily was so happy she ran down the steps to the courtyard not paying any attenion she ran right in to the cammander
" owwww watch were your walking! "
she noticed some of her sapplies fell out
"ahhh my stuff thanks a lot you meany! "
she was rushing to pick it all up
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 am

Yhakhen, slightly dazed from the sudden impact , bends over to pick up the supplies.
"Um, i'm sorry, let me help with that."
Yhakhen stands up, offering the supplies to Emily, dropping them in surprise when he sees the Emperor standing where Emily had been.
Yhakhen drops immediately to a knee, bowing his head.
"My Lord, I am sorry, are you ready to visit the locksmith, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 am

Wolf locked eyes with the commander.

"..What are you sorry for?"

His mind set back to the task at hand.

"Oh yeah. Let's get going."

He gripped the key and began to think to himself.

"What could this key go to? And what did he mean 'Welcome to Hell'?"

He started walking, bag still slung over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 am

emily ran to wolf a wispbered to him
" hes not really comeing with us is he i mean he doesn't look like hehas powers like us"
as she was talking she tirped over a rock
"ow ow ow"
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 am

The Commander follows a few paces behind the Emperor, Wolf, and he raises an eyebrow when Emily says something and trips. he continues to walk, shaking his head at the girl's clumsiness. Why the Emperor chose to bring her along, he has no idea.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 am

Wolf chuckled at Emily's misfortune.

"You gonna be ok there?"

He stuck out a hand to help her back up.

The air became slightly humid.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am

emily ran up ahead and pushed the cammander in to a bush she put her tonge out at him
" hows that you loser"
she laughed but kept her eyes on the ground
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:24 am

The Commander, rising from the bushes, begins to draw his blade in rage, his eyes glowing with the magical fire within him. Seeing the Emperor watching him, he sheaths his blade and grunts, calming himself. (This girl is beginning to be a nuisance, but theres nothing i can do about it... for now.)
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 am

Wolf laughed a little as he looked behind him.

"Look, if you guys wanna spawn together, do it on your own time."

He kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 am

The Warlock had recieved previous notice of the young Emperor and some of his friends that we're coming to see him about some key that someone called "Sage" gave them it was from the report of demonic appereance.

He would look at the emperor and his party coming up to his tower "Your majesty it is a pleasure seeing you here" all he said siganling them to come in.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 am

"sry whatever your name is"
emily started to play with her dagger then she turned it in to a lance and continued walking
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Yhakhen glances at the Warlock with the trained eyes of a seasoned warrior, while at the same time using his magical senses to scan the Warlock.
"Who's this guy supposed to be?" Yhakhen asks, to no one in particular.
While he speaks, his senses confirm his suspicions. This "Warlock" is far more than he appears to be, both physically and magically.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Wolf looked at the Warlock and walked into his building, clutching the key given to him by the Sage.

"Yeah.. We're seeing you.. about this.."

He dug in his pocket and took out the key, then handed it to the Warlock.

".We were hoping you could tell us a bit more about this."

Wolf surveyed the key from where he stood with a look of beweilderment.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:27 pm

He laughed with a laugh that echoed across the place it was not a normal laugh but a sinister demonic voice "You would be careful on how you address me I am not a normal arcanist my magical powers comes from a place your nightmares are born from you will show me respect or I will make you regret being born"was all the powerful ancinet warlock said to the warrior

He then would adress the girl who asked his name "Child my names has been lost for aeons ago I am simply known as the warlock"

The the emperor gave him such a key and delved dep into it's power "This cannot be....please coem in and sit what I'm about to tell you while place you in a deep worrying state" said the warlock seemingly interested but shaken.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 pm

emily walked over to wolf and told him
" I'll be waiting outside and practiceing my skills"
emily walked out side and started to try and turn her dagger into a great sword
"come on you dumb thing"
she hit the daggers hilt and it turned into a great sword
"huh I should take this time to learn about the cammander"
she went inside to get him
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Yhakhen, still studying the warlock, is surprised when Emily taps on his shouder.he turns around suddenly, his hand going directly to the hilt of his sword, out of many years of habit. Seeing that it is just the girl, he relaxes, and walks outside with her.
"What do you want, and make it quick, i don't feel comfortable leaving the Emperor alone oin there."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Wolf followed the Warlock and sat down in an old wooden chair. The room smelled like dust.

"..Do you have any idea what this could be?"

Wolf scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm

The warlock grabbed a pie and took a deep breath to calm his nerves "We'll your highness this is not just a simple demonic key a simple demonic key open the gates of small gaps between the underworld and this plane of existence but this key is.. te key to the grand gates of the underworld this is a invitation to hell my lord" as he blew the smoke from hius mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 pm

outside emily was telling Yhakhen
" so Yhakhen how strong are you,...never mind do you want me to go easy or hard"
she pulled out the great sword and charged at him
Back to top Go down
Flutterguy7
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Flutterguy7

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Yhakhen, rolling his eyes, sidesteps the charge and parries the blade effortlessly, wondering why this girl is so stubborn, and chooses to challenge him. he has nothing to prove, and decides he will have a little fun. he waits, circling, for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Wolf went wide-eyed.

"...An invitation to HELL?"

The words of the Sage made sense.

"...Why would I go to Hell WILLINGLY?"

Wolf shook his head in disbelief, in spite of what he knew was true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mysterious Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Key
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Activities section :: Role Playing Academy-
Jump to: