Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Mysterious Key

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

The Mysterious Key - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

The warlock took a small inhale of the tabacco "You do not understand do you? this key opens the gate to the underworld, no mortal can enter the underworld without dying, this key can only appear when the powers of heaven and hell unite, I believe the previous Emperor tried to protect this world of Lore from this but their was a betrayal in heaven and he was cast down. This is a invitation to save your world. what do you say?" said the powerful warlock exhaling the pipe
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 pm

"fine you choose the hard way"
her sword turned into a lance
" gods might"
she said pointing at Yhakhen's chest
the beam went so fast you could bearly see it
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Wolf took a breath.

"..So this it what it means..."

He let his breath out.

"..As this land's ruler... I have no choice. I'm going."

Wolf let go of his desire to keep living. Protecting his kingdom was more important than the life of any one person, even him.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 pm

He exhaled the smoke "Theirs a way of keeping you alive however but you reconstruct the veil that separete us then and only then will you keep your life and save this kingdom"he said
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 pm

emily entered the room and went to wolf
"um Yhakhen left us he ran away what do we do now"
the emily saw wolfs distrased face
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:33 pm

He looked at the Warlock with a glint of hope for himself.

"And how would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 pm

The warlock face twitched and put the pipe put of his mouth "You must defeat the 7 fallen angels and the prince of sin himself Lucifer" as the Warlock spoke his name he could feel the darkness around him as he was attuned to the etheral realm.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 pm

"whos Lucifer and were do we find these angels?"
emily was siting down now and paying much attionchion
she looked a wolf, she was bitting her nails in antchapiton
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Wolf raised an eyebrow.

"..So I take it that these Angels live down in hell?"

Yet another question came to mind.

"..How am I even supposed to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm

He looked at the girl that just came in "He is the most powerful demon King he created that realm to try to control humanity but he is as much a prisoner of it as the soul he keeps there.

Aeons ago he led a rebellion to overthrow the heavenly father he failed as the most powerful Archangels casted him out of heaven the wastelands there he built hell and the fallen angels that did not seek forgiveness where with him they named themselves the demon king be careful with them as they are very powerful their mere presence is said to cast destruction across all realms" he took a breath of the pipe

He exhaled "Yes your highness and your supposed to get there like this"
The warlock got up and casted a spell "moror in tenebris" and a demonic looking gate appearedit was locked but it had a keyhole

"This is the gate of the underworld, close to all mortal.. until now"
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 am

"holy....um wolf you don't expect me to go in there right?"
she was slowly backing away from the door
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 am

Wolf exhaled and looked at Emily.

"No.. I don't.. This is my Kingdom. My battle. I don't expect anyone to try to fight my battles for me."

Wolf looked back to the demonic portal that stood before him.

"...For the Kingdom."

He walked towards the door and slid the key inside. It fit snugly. He twisted the key to hear a resounding click. Hesitantly, he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Head of Ingame Officers
Head of Ingame Officers
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 am

emily hesated then she walked to wolfs side
" I'm comeing with you we both need each other"
then she grabed the door handle and opened it opened it open fully

-EXIT-

Last edited by awesome_mage21 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 am

Wolf was suprised.

"..Are you serious?"

He smiled a little.

"Either way. We need to get going."

Wolf walked through the door.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Key   The Mysterious Key - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Key
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant :: Activities section :: Role Playing Academy-
Jump to: