Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_vote_lcapMaybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_voting_barMaybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_vote_lcapMaybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_voting_barMaybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 am

I may create a group OF TWO members at all times. This will be my personal order, the person is directed by me they are not tied by the Officers.

Rules:

Follow all rules
Respect your Sith Master
Always be in character
Wear Uniform(will be discussed with player must have a lightsaber like weapon) at all time

Sith Order of Oblivion.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Membership:(yes or no)[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Character Page:[/b]
[b]Know Star Wars lore: (1-10)[/b]

Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion 2lc2rcw or

Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion Wuf24l

All can apply, only one will get the position of being an apprentice.

Last edited by Darth Hollow on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am

Okay, so basically you're saying there's gonna be a special group consisting of you and someone else? Also does the person have any special power or just the title of "Darth" and a unique signature? Either way, this is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 am

He is not tied to the officers, the officer can't tell him what to do. Yes me and the person. His forum name will be changed to Darth (something) more things will be revealed if he is accepted.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 am

Well I was gonna ask more questions, but seeing as only the person who is accepted will be informed I guess I'll just have to apply to find out more.

Name:The Sword Saint
Membership:(yes or no)No
Level:49
Character Page:http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=The%20Sword%20Saint
Know Star Wars lore: (1-10)7-8? (I guess I have quite an extensive knowledge of Star Wars based from Star War's video games, movies, shows, and comics/novels I've read in the library)
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: "   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Hmm I don't know If I can post or not since I'm officer but You Can Ignore My post >.> If Officers cannot do it Razz
Name: Rukia ( in-game Rukia15 )
Membership:(yes or no) Yes
Level: 49
Character Page: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Rukia15
Know Star Wars lore: (1-10) hmm To be honest "no" but I'm interested to know More about it since wata and sword are always talking about it >.> So I don't know it but I guess Game ? or story ( something from history Razz )

Anyway Good Luck Everyone ^_^ Hmm Interested in what will happened Next :3 tehehe

Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Well I would like to apply for this order. I always favoured the sith's over jedi's in star wars. So here the application.

Name: Xthrax
Membership:(yes or no) No
Level: 37
Character Page:http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=XXX%20X%20XX
Know Star Wars lore: (1-10) 8-9 I guess. I got to know a lot by watching both the movie trilogies- Episodes-4,5,6/1,2,3. Also by reading the novels and comics as well as the tv shows and games.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Rukia wrote:
hmm To be honest "no" but I'm interested to know More about it since wata and sword are always talking about it >.>
wat.

also

Name: Watashig / "Wata"
Membership: No at the moment. Ex-member.
Level: 45 - Completely inactive!
Character Page: <- right there somewhere.
Know Star Wars lore: (1-10) negative 1, because i'm not even trying.

Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am

Watashig wrote:
Rukia wrote:
hmm To be honest "no" but I'm interested to know More about it since wata and sword are always talking about it >.>
wat.
>.> oops wrote wrong person It was sword saint and xthrax >.>
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

First round winners: Sword and Xthrax

Second trial is trivia:

Code:
[b]Best Sithlord:[/b]

[b]Best skill:[/b]

[b]Tell me about them:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Ok 2nd round-

Best Sithlord: Darth Sidious

Best skill:His Force power's: Darth Sidious was the only one capable of producing a Force storm of his own power, a technique which he himself discovered, and that had enough power to kill an entire world. Just by his force power, he ripped a whole in space time continum and created a hyperspace wormhole. He could use force lightining to burn people to husks.

Tell me about them:He managed to keep his being a sith under secret for a long time and pretended to be aligned to the Light under the pretense of Chancellor Palpatine and concealed himself for years from the Jedi. As Chancellor of the Republic and Dark Lord of the Sith, Palpatine caused the clone wars. After he revealed himself to Anakin, he trapped Windu and later destroyed the Jedi order and became Emperor Palaptine. He also brought on Anakin's transformation to Darth Vader.

Darth Sidious was incredibly skilled in lightsaber combat, one of the very few who was the equal of Yoda, Count Dooku; Mace Windu. Due to his tremendous skill, he killed Kolar and Saesee Tiin—who were considered to be two of the finest Jedi.

Even after he died he kept on sustaining himself with transfered essence in clones via dark side of force.
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Huh, pyramid quote boxes and code boxes look a little odd. I'll have to fiddle with them to make them more legible. Darn you white on black color scheme!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 am

Whoa, ok 2nd round. Guess I'll go with the Sith Lord that I read a novel on

Best Sithlord:Darth Bane

Best skill:dedication to the Sith (dunno if it counts as a skill)

Tell me about them:Bane was naturally a physically strong man with incredible toughness and immunity to most poisons. After discovering and studying the texts of the past great sith lords, Bane realized the current sith order was weak. The current order instituted multiple "dark lords" spreading the power of the Sith too thin. He believed these "dark lords" were too busy fighting amongst each other rather than fighting their true enemy, the Jedi. Bane was an extremely cunning man, using his wits to single-handedly destroy the Sith order of his time. He was able to deceive all the "dark lords" and manipulated them to eventually destroy themselves with none of them ever discovering his motives. After their destruction he patented the Rule of Two as an official decree of the Sith, which states that there can only be two Siths: a Master and an apprentice. This system made it so that only the strong survived and power would only be kept between two sith. The change in power would only be done when the apprentice has surpassed the master. Bane's dedication to the Sith and creation of the Rule of Two granted many to believe He was the Sithari. The Sithari is like that of the Jedi's "Chosen One", but instead described a Sith who will one day destroy the Sith only to make them stronger. To prove the point, Bane's "Rule of Two" doctrine would eventually lead the Sith to be at it's strongest after the purge of the Jedi instigated by Darth Sidious and his apprentice Darth Vader.
In terms of force powers, Bane was a natural talent in the powers of the dark side. He was able to learn many powers of the dark side extremely fast and had a vast amount of knowledge in the ways of the Dark Side. He was able to perform many powerful spells of the Dark Side with great power. In terms of lightsaber combat, he was able to overwhelm all of his opponents through sheer power, speed, and endurance. He was also knowledgeable in many lightsaber combat forms.

Yeah this is all the I can come up with off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of specifics that I'm missing, but meh
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Both of you are wrong in something.

Xthrax - Darth Sideous did not invent Sith Storm for example Bane could do it as well.

Sword - Bane was not good at Sith Sorcery.

Winner is Sword.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Umm Hollow, I think you are mistaken. I remember reading this in a novel as well comics that Darth Sidious was the only one who could create a force storm. Darth Sidious invented how to create and control the force storm just by his own power of the force. The only time when it was done otherwise was when Sith Lord Darth Revan used a semi-sentinent Sith artifact call Darkstaff. This staff could create force storms which could move people forward in time by drawing on the user reservoir of force energy, thus was mainly used as an equipment. Before no one knew how to they just used the staff, but Sidious created the technique. Meanwhile Sidious used his own force power without the artifact to first capture Luke and R2-D2 and then created another one to try to capture Leia.

Also since if we both made mistakes wouldn't it entail another round. By the way I'm not trying to contest descision or anything, just pointing these 2 things out.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:26 pm

While it's true Darth Sideous was the most powerful user of this ability which was able to bend time and reality to it's will, the technique in it's essence was pretty well known among the Sith Lords, Darth Rivan, Darth Revan and Darth Bane were able to do it. Just not at the grand scale of Palpatine.

So while Palpatine is the most powerful practitioner he is not the creator.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 pm

hollow while searching in star wars wiki, I found this-http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_storm_%28wormhole%29. Rivan was the only one to use it that too with staff, Sidious created technique. Bane did not use this, what bane created was a thing called the thought bomb.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Quote :
In collective focus with the other Sith Masters of the Brotherhood, Bane led the unleashing of a Force storm that consumed Ruusan's landscape with a flurry of flames and death

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane

Sounds pretty familiar, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Ok I didn't know that. I just googled force storms and found the link. I didn't know that-thanks for clearing that mistake up. well sword won then.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:39 pm

The Sith Order will expand in the future. I'm not gonna follow the Rule of Two.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:43 pm

One last thing:Since the time I started an account on this forums, I had used a picture of a sith lord as profile pic. I hope I won't have to change that.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:46 pm

You don't have too. I like it.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Oh I won yay~

@hollow: Uh, idk what you mean by sith sorcery but I'm guessing it's because I said "spells" (which was my mistake. I should've used the word "powers" or something else) and you interpreted it to sith sorcery. Basically what I was trying to say he was able to perform spells/powers like "force lightning" with great efficiency since in the book he was able to learn it almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion   Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe: Sith Order of Oblivion
Page 1 of 1