Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
True Cross Order 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
True Cross Order I_vote_lcapTrue Cross Order I_voting_barTrue Cross Order I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
True Cross Order I_vote_lcapTrue Cross Order I_voting_barTrue Cross Order I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

True Cross Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

True Cross Order Empty
PostSubject: True Cross Order   True Cross Order I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:48 pm

~ True Cross Order ~

True Cross Order 35nd1t0

The Holy True Cross Order are the religious officers of the Empire. They call upon the powers of the angels of Oblivion to guide them and empower them. The Order is leaded by the Keepers of the Light which are the council of priests leaded by the Archbishop and if the Emperor is in the presence by him.

Ranks of the Holy Order:

Layman - All members of the guild are members of the Order. They merely listen to the Priests and Bishops and follow the law placed by the Keepers as communicants of the Angels.

Initiate - Squires wishing to join the Priesthood will be taken under a Priest of the Order and will be trained in the arts of the Angels and will be taught many things.

Priest - Member of the Order capable of directing others by the way of the Order also served as intermidiate of the Angels.

Archbishop - Highly capable Priest that has proven themselves by leading the flock of the faithful and are defenders of the Light of the Angels.

-Cardinal: The rank of Cardinal can be given either to a Archbishop or priest they are the highest senior position within the holy order and but they are a special condition given by the Pope/Emperor.

Pope - Dual rank within the Church as the direct connection to the voice of the Oblivion as even the angels empower him he is always the same as the Emperor.

Ranks of the Angels

Angels

True Cross Order 605px-Mikhail
Michael

The Archangel of Justice is Michael the defender of the Order and closest creation of the Presence of the Abyss he modeled Michael on all that was good on the creators of other creation and made it into one. Michael is as powerful as any Lorean God however he cannot manifest himself in the physical world as he risks the destruction of reality that's why as most angels he chooses a champion or champions to channel his power into their own body.

Weapon: Sword.

True Cross Order 17-02
Zehel

The Judge of the Dead and Archangel of Death he is a powerful Angel capable of devouring the souls of the wicked and purifying the worthy of their sin he is a very powerful rivaling Michael in terms of power. He as well as Michael is not able to manifest in the human reality as his power would cause the death of all life. He is very kind.

Weapon: Scythe.

They are more angels countless others

A person can become the vessel of an angel and is allowed to wear their wings as a sign of power and prestige.

Back to top Go down

True Cross Order
Page 1 of 1