Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_vote_lcapAnime/Manga Discussion Thread I_voting_barAnime/Manga Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_vote_lcapAnime/Manga Discussion Thread I_voting_barAnime/Manga Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Anime/Manga Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
The Sword Saint
DragonWarrior
Shiichiroke
Haine
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

Anime/Manga Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:07 am

Are You Anime Follower ? Or are you still new ?
Want to Share what's new from episodes in both manga & Anime ? ^_^
I don't think I'm the only one Watching Anime and reading manga O_o
So START Discussing ;D
Website for Anime :
http://www.animehere.com/anime-all.html
Website for Manga :
http://www.mangapanda.com/alphabetical
I have A LOT but that's enough Razz
I have a lot but I stopped watching them because I have no time I forget even the name DX
I want Bleach to come back D:
Last manga is 524 And stopped in 522 My heart is burning D: want bleach to come back Neutral
Note : You can ask anything related to anime or manga here until If I have time to do another thread But you Can Ask Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Err. I've bookmarked A TON of animes I have to watch and I shall post them here:

New animes on my watch list:
Vividred Operation, Kotoura-San, Senran Kagura, Toriko, Girls und Panzer, The iDOLM@STER, Hakkeden: Touhou Hakken Ibun, Little Busters!, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Minami Ke, To Aru Majutsu no Index.

The Animes I am currently trying to finish:
Bakemonogatari, D.Gray-Man, Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!, One Piece (I stopped), Fairy Tail (I stopped cause I was reading the manga), Toradora!, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Recorder To Randoseru, Area No Kishi.

The Animes I am following:
Magi, Naruto Shippuden, Bakuman 3, Tamako Market.

Manga I'm reading:
Claymore, Fairy Tail and somewhat Ao No Exorcist.

Wow, now that I think about it thats a lot.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:24 pm

So the animes I've watched are: Guilty Crown, Code Geass, Code Geass L2, Death Note, Angel Beats, and I'm currently watching Fairy Tail. (if anyone is aware of any good mech animes, besides Gundam, please let me know lol)
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 am

I only watch the short animes now like Jormungand, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (my personal favorite), Cowboy Bepop, Samurai Champloo. I used to watch the Big 3 (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto), but now I just read the mangas. Other mangas that I thoroughly enjoy is Gantz, Vinland Saga, Green Boy, Sun-Ken Rock, Crows, and Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm

^ I don't like reading manga alot because It's not animated xD , And I hate the think Of waiting 7 Days and I get heart attack when they take break "tv tokyo" ugh when the new year comes they said "third week of jan they will resume I wanted to kill them That moment -.- the both manga and anime ...... OUCH
Back to top Go down
Maknae
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Maknae

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

The only animes I watch right now are Naruto Shippuden,Fairytail and Hunter X Hunter.
Used to watch D.Gray Man but I lost touch with the anime and the storyline ._.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm downloading fairytail and repeating watching just yesterday :3 FOUND GREAT WEBSITE !! BUT the video takes 189 MB :'( and sometimes 300MB DX
naruto new episode is kinda sad and boring xd , Garaa had BAKA OIAJII "stupid father" +_+
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I don't know how you guys can watch the Fairy Tail anime. The manga is okay, but my gosh the anime is just... yeah. I gave it a try, I really did. I watched TEN episodes and I just couldn't take it. The voice acting makes me wanna go deaf. The action scenes are bland and dull. Does it get better at all cause I skipped to all the way to some of the latest episodes and it seemed the same or even worse. How do you guys do it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked But If You follow the story you may cry I mean I cried when Lucy Find out her father is dead after they were sealed 7 years O_O .
But I hate Natsu Doings +_+ He is .... stupid , but The anime is funny I like it and I'm repeating right now to check the downloads >.> in episode 8 but The first time when Lucy entered the guild and saw how it is with bad point of view xD they were fighting first time saw each other : Gray & Natsu , but It's really funny .... oops talked a lot !! silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 pm

-_- so much information revealed..... lol it's fine, my favorite part of the series is how Natsu and Gray act around Ezra, and her ability to get weapons stored in another dimension, that's pretty cool
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Hm, if I wanted funny I'd rather watch Gintama (They are airing new episodes again YAY). Gintama has everything: Comedy, action, surprisingly deep stories, though it's still mainly comedy. Also, Dragon I've already seen a power like that so it's nothing new to me. You should try the Fate series. They have characters with powers like that and characters with powers even more interesting. If that's what you like, I'm sure you will like it ^^

These animes, though still considered for the younger generation, require more thinking, are more in-depth, and have some gore so it doesn't seem completely fake. However those two are the RARE exceptions that I allow compared to my usual tastes in anime. Typically the anime I like to watch are thought-provoking, mature, gorey, and if possible realistic or at least certain things like powers actually fit the series' universe.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 am

@Dragon :
It's like Happy No 2 with Gray and natsu when Erza Becomes Angry XD , Ugh Naruto episode still had 2 days to come out x| Nagato & Itachi will appear ....
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Sorry For reposting but Wanted to show Everyone who watch naruto .....
See this shock Picture O_______O
Spoiler the pic is dangerous XP XP

Spoiler:

^this is old post
Did it so wanna post something ^_^
Aheem this Pic made me Laugh xD
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/6
Looks like first hokage is just ... No commento
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 am

Hm, well I started using this listing website to keep track of my anime and also to remind myself of the anime I plan to watch. Thought I'd put it here for everyone to see.

My Anime List

I would recommend anything rated 7 or above. Idk if I got everything I've watched in there, but it's a pretty good list of all the anime I've watched. You can also see what type of anime I preferably like so if anyone got any recommendations that are like the animes rated 7 and above please list them afro
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 am

@Sword me too I need recommendation DX I'm bored I re watched all anime I have loved , hmm Anyone have something good ? good anime story ?
Back to top Go down
Megamayhem
Star Cadet
Megamayhem

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:59 pm

animes ftw
We don't say this here Please and read this thread. `~Rukia
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:09 pm

@rukia lets see...
-btooom
-sword art online
-katekyo hitman reborn (first 20 episodes are boring (204 ep. in total))

and...

Quote :
Originally, Mavis was supposed to be male. However, after Mashima found out that Mavis is a female name, he immediately redesigned Mavis to be a girl.
found this on the fairy tail wiki Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:41 pm

@Lar LOL Before they show her I thought he is boy or she is boy .... OMG confused xD and she appeared to be a girl o.o
But You're following Fairytail right ?
Have you saw the moment that Wendy knew that grandinee (Dragon) have edolas human xD .. but I like the anime :3 a lot of unexpected things happened .
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

I agree with SAO and KHR for Rukia, but Btooom? If it's anything like the manga (I haven't seen the anime version), wouldn't it be too uh, graphic?

Anyways for Rukia I'd say:
-Ga-Rei: Zero (Surprisingly a lot better than I anticipated. About exorcists/demon hunters. Good story, well animated, good design. Nothing too messed up from what I can remember)

-Fate/zero and Fate/stay night (About the Holy Grail. Smooth animation, good design, good story. Fate/Zero is the prequel to Fate/Stay night and is A LOT more graphic than /stay night. Some scenes in Fate/Zero are kinda messed up, watch at your own risk. Fate/stay night should be fine)

-Avatar: The Last Air Bender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra: (This is more of a cartoon, but it has good enough elements for me to consider it an anime. Really good animation, interesting story line, creative use of powers)

I'd start off with the Avatar series if you haven't seen it yet. Then move on to Ga-Rei: Zero and then the Fate Series.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Wow Thanks guys for suggestion suddenly last week the site I kept Downloading from Removed free downloads and we need to pay =.=
And now I'm watching HunterXhunter
then gonna start SAO since I feel it's good .
But my school is going to start this Sunday DX , It's like I got my holiday just yesterday :"( :"(
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 pm

I see that Kirito! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Seems like someone been watching SAO lately

Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 am

I watched all episodes last weekend :3 , I LOVE IT <3

Quote :
I see that Kirito!
Yup ^^
but I can't wait if the missing arc's are going to be animated >.<
Accel world is boring I guess but I'll keep watching it I'm in episode 14 and started Ao no Exorcist in episode 3 now and since my weekend starts today ... I will download MORE AND MOER !!! I just mean more you know xD
my school is taking my lovely time .... Dx
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:11 pm

afhlksdg I remember when I used to be obsessed with SAO and then now I'm neutral, I used to think it was the best anime ever :/

Guys, if you like Slice of Life anime with funny bits in, watch K-On! or Tamako Market Very Happy K-On! has two seasons and a movie and then when I finished the series it made me really sad because I know they arent going to make anymore... SOOoooOoo I basically rewatch the whole series for like 10 times so i dont feel sad. (Ive already rewatched it three times and its still good)
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm

@Shii: Lol, I watched K-on because I thought it would be more like Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, where it focuses more on the struggles of becoming a hit band. It turned out it to be just a bunch of teenage girls who made an after-school club and all they do is mostly sit around in the club room while drinking tea. But I watched it all the way through and I have to agree with you. It was a good anime and I liked it. I think it's the only girlish, slice of life anime I have ever watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next