Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barAnime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barAnime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Anime/Manga Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
The Sword Saint
DragonWarrior
Shiichiroke
Haine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm

I'll watch it after the two animes I'm in and yesterday I mean your today they released Naruto Shippuden 302 but the anime is boring right now =.= ,,, ugh when Saturday will come Neutral Next episode for fairy tail ..
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Ahh I dont even know whats happening in the anime fairy tail now, I only ever read the manga and the anime is getting pretty close so I can foretell that a new filler arc or episodes is coming soon D:
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm

You better follow D: but I'm disappointed naruto is getting boring really >.< and all animes I'm watching first episode the plot is borrring
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 am

@Rukia: What are the animes you find boring? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:31 am

katekyo hitman reborn watched first 3 episodes didn't feel like continue but I'm positive that I'll find what I like Smile It's really hard xD
Quote :
@Rukia: What are the animes you find boring? Just wondering.
Anime That has alot of weak Characters and the plot is normal plot you can guess what will happened
but since It's impossble anymore to find them .. aI'll start search about comedy animes hmm try Kaichou wa Maid-sama and download random anime :Shinsekai Yori xD
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:34 am

Narutos' anime storyline started to get interesting again
sadly, One piece is boring like pspscshshchspcscs
Fairy tail has been good and still is good since i started ongoing

and yes rukia first 20 episode of KHR are boring, "first".
and i need anime recommendations T_T
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 am

T_T when I find some I'll tell ya T_T
When I was 6 years old I saw One piece in TV and promised my self I'll never ever Watch it in my life even if It's interesting to watch xD
20Min and the download of the first epsiode of both animes will be done
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

On my laptop I've got SAO Episode 1 downloaded and the whole 'K' series and lemme tell you, K is boring as hell. Loads and loads of people said it was amazing and everyone needs to watch it so I did and I forced myself to finish it and I regret ever spending 240 hours watching K.

Oh and I finished KHR, its quite good actually. It has nice characters and storylines and occasional non-violent episodes so it all evens out. The end is quite satisfying too.
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:36 pm

K was Amazing >.>
u just need to "get into the story"
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 pm

PEANUT OVERLORD !!
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:52 pm

@Rukia Very Happy
@Lareios Meh, maybe I wasnt used to the calming outlook on K. I'm more used to people getting killed and dying and crying and laughing and yusssss. Debating on whether I should keep the episodes or not :/
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Rukia wrote:
Anime That has alot of weak Characters and the plot is normal plot you can guess what will happened but since It's impossble anymore to find them .. aI'll start search about comedy animes hmm try Kaichou wa Maid-sama and download random anime :Shinsekai Yori xD
I meant the names of the anime that you thought were boring. Not your taste of anime. If you give me the exact anime names, it easier for me to better validate what animes you would consider boring and thus avoid recommending you animes you find boring in the future.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 am

It's fine I'll keep watching comedy animes and school like .. I liked Kaichou wa Maid-sama ! .. and I'm in episode 17 in one night just slept 1 hour (3:30am) ... woke up in 5am xD ..... MOM DIDN'T NOTICE meh but the laptop didn't have internet T_T
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:57 am

Kaichou wa maid sama that was a nice anime Razz
you should try skip beat
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:17 am

ugh I must stop anime for the time being =.= my teachers are depending on me in a lot of thing ..
@Lar Kaichou wa maid-sama was good I was sad that it ended in 26 episode only , I thought that usui family will appear and some problems will happen and misaki father appears >.< I was fired up .. ugh I like this kind of stories xD
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Anime Spring 2013 is almost here.
Spring 2013 anime list

I can't wait for Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). The manga is great and the trailer looked amazing. Nothing else really catches my eye so unless someone cares enlighten me of anything else that's good on this list I'm probably not gonna watch anything else.

Here's the trailer:
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 am

*Added to my anime list *
Note : FAIRYTAIL IS GOING TO END DX , WHY ?? I thought it'd be unlimited episodes since there is a lot of secrets haven't been showed >.<
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 am

*Correction
Fairy tail is not ending, its going through a hiatus
and from what i learned from bakuman hiatus is when an anime stops temporarily
and EVERYBODY WATCH THI ANIME: Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Rukia wrote:
*Added to my anime list *

Oh that's good. I must warn you though that this ain't your typical "friendship power overcomes all!" shounen crap where characters suddenly power up and end a fight in one strike. This story is dark, gory, and shows a realistic side of human nature in a cruel world where humans aren't the top species. It takes jabs at organized religion, government, court systems, and the ignorance of citizens. I just hope the anime truly follows the manga and doesn't dumb it down to the point where it's not the same. I want it to be just as brutal and analytical as the manga.

If you still plan on watching it then that's good. Personally I think everyone needs to watch more animes like these cause they provide a much richer experience then things like Bleach or Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Amnesia is really confusing me >.> , she repeats 1of August 6 times I guess O_o but it's good anime I suggest you to watch it !!
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 am

THE TIME HAS COME
Quote :
Unfortunately, the Fairy Tail anime series has stopped airing.

Fairy Tail Episode 176 release date is unknown!

Kodansha's TV Magazine announced that the Fairy Tail anime's television broadcast run will end on March 30. The adaptation of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail fantasy adventure manga premiered on Japan's TV Tokyo station in October 2009.
This means that it is uncertain when the Fairy Tail anime series will be aired again. FairyTail.TV is always first so check asap for update!!!
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 am

Don't remind me :< Today was always the day to watch fairytail DX anyway I'll fill the hole ..
Back to top Go down
lareios
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
lareios

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:24 am

IK THEY COULDVE ATLEAST FINISHED THE GAMES (WHICH THEY DID IN THE MANGA)
AND I DONT WANNA START "READING" FAIRY TAIL!!
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 am

Oh man, the Shingeko no Kyojin anime is so far living up to everything I hoped it would be ^^ good stuff man, good stuff
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:56 am

Ooooh damn, good for me I'm not up to date with the anime so its normal and I read the manga so boom headshot yay to life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread   Anime/Manga Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next