Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Time zone  "Important"  178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Time zone  "Important"  I_vote_lcapTime zone  "Important"  I_voting_barTime zone  "Important"  I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Time zone  "Important"  I_vote_lcapTime zone  "Important"  I_voting_barTime zone  "Important"  I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Time zone "Important"

Go down 
+4
Shiichiroke
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Haine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

Time zone  "Important"  Empty
PostSubject: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Everyone post your time zone as I'll ask you every time to get for meetings and Plans 'Kay?
First a lot of questions but start :

There is 3 questions for now :

Code:
[b]1- 12:00pm in your country it is ?[/b]
[b]2- The differences ? [/b]
[b]3- Your online time (in server time) "Normally" in Sat and Fri ?[/b]

You must answer so we can Organize things here Very Happy ! and maybe meeting soon
I mean as hollow said after 10000 year ! "JK"

`~Rukia
I HATE MY TIME LUCK .

Last edited by Rukia on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Server time is my time and I'm on when you see me on.

/word
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:35 am

1- 12:00pm in your country it is ?12:00pm
2- The differences ? their is no difference.
3- Your online time (in server time) "Normally" in Sat and Fri ? usually all day.

Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 pm

1- 12:00pm in your country it is ?12PM server time is 5PM here in the country of Tea. Note the capital letter for 'T' because England rules

2- The differences ? Its UTC-5 cause I'm in the GMT section of the world.

3- Your online time (in server time) "Normally" in Sat and Fri ?aaaand mostly online for the weekdays at 11AM - 5PM Server time, and on weekends im online all day probably :/
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:11 pm

All members please Post all your Info So in Thursday or Friday I'll see perfect time for meetings and other plans .
Use this code It'll make it easier for me ^_^

Code:
[b]1- 12:00pm in your country it is ?[/b]
[b]2- The differences ? [/b]
[b]3- Your online time (in server time) "Normally" in Sat and Fri ?[/b]

Thanks for who Posted here Yesterday no need for changes I'll fix them now !

@Hollow /facepalm
`~Rukia
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm

12:00-1:00 pm server time in your country is ? : 9:00-10:00 pm at my place
2- The differences ? : UTC +4 hours
3- Your online time (in server time) "Normally" in Sat and Fri ?: Friday's I'm on from 4:00 am-12:00pm server time. Saturday's, I'm on from 1:00am-12:00pm server time except this coming Saturday when I will be on for the same time as Friday.

I will not always be online ingame but if any event is planned, the time is told beforehand and if it is during the time I gave above and no unforseen problems occur for me, I can make it to the event.
~Xthrax
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 pm

1: When it is 12:00 p.m. server time, what time is it where you are?
2: What is the offset between server time and your time?
3: When are you usually on, in terms of server time, on Friday and Saturday?

1. That would be 9:00 a.m.
2. EST -3, which is UTC/GMT -8.
3. On Friday, I am on 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. PST, which equates to 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. EST. On Saturday, I am on 1 p.m. to 2 p.m and 5 p.m to 12 a.m. PST, which equates to 4 p.m. to 5 p.m and 8 p.m to 3 a.m. There are exceptions, and I tend to be on a bit out of those boundaries (but those times are the best times to find me).

(Online time refers to when I'm around Skype and when I check the guild forums every half-hour or so)

Rukia: Try not to edit posts so heavily... if you're fixing bbcode formatting, I'd say that's already pushing the limit, and if you are going to rewrite things in any way like how you split some stuff and added questions in my post, then you'd best ask the person to change it instead of doing it yourself.

Last edited by Watashig on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a clarification of "online time")
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Star Captain
Star Captain
The Sword Saint

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 pm

1- 12:00pm in your country it is? 9:00am
2- The difference? 3 hours
3- Your online time (in server time) "Normally" in Sat and Fri ? About 10-30mins on only Friday depending IF I like what I see from the release. The only other time I'm on is if there is something scheduled and I can make it.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Hmm Good !!
The best time in Friday is 12pm to 2pm but The only problem is Watashig can do it only from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m and about Xthrax he told me that It's fine about 2pm .
To Watshig :So Watashig can you do it in 12pm to 2pm Server time in meetings ? or at least 2 ?
To Drake hemmings : Drake as you told me Usually all day You can make it in 2pm ?
But To be sure Everyone you can make it in 12pm to 2pm If not Please tell me !

About Saturday I'm thinking now !

Best time is 1pm to 2pm but the only member that can't be online in it is Xthrax ,, Can you do it in 1pm ?
Oh did someone forget about me xP?? I can make it any time just my mom mood is problem .
Back to top Go down
Watashig
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:36 am

That's so early for me. I think I would rather pass on meetings unless they're really important.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 am

@rukia 1pm is ok for me any day since that's 10pm where I live, so that's fine by me. Even 2pm (which is 11pm for me) is ok on all days except Friday 'cause that's a family day and I will be out mostly or my parents will insist I get to bed early.

Beyond that I'm afraid I cant make it.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:41 pm

@Xthrax hmm Good , It'll be 2:00pm or before I guess
@Watashig So If 2:00pm is early in Friday , Can you make it in Saturday since there's no school and It'll be there 11:00am ? I think It's good It's not mid nigh as me and Xthrax xP
I won't let someone Can't come to the meetings !! >.>
Fast Reply ^_^ 'kay!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Warrior Toa
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Dragon Warrior Toa

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:09 am

1- 12:00pm in your country it is ?EST, running on NY time zone, so right now its 10:9pm when this is posted
2- The differences ? no clue .-.
3- Your online time (in server time) "Normally" in Sat and Fri ?when ever I have time so basically all the time XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time zone "Important"    Time zone  "Important"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time zone "Important"
Page 1 of 1