Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_vote_lcapThree Word Story Game "Full Story" I_voting_barThree Word Story Game "Full Story" I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_vote_lcapThree Word Story Game "Full Story" I_voting_barThree Word Story Game "Full Story" I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Three Word Story Game "Full Story"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

Three Word Story Game "Full Story" Empty
PostSubject: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Untitled Story

(We'll search for name in the decision here)
Game Thread : Three Word Story
Done By : (Only those who were active by Posting more than 8 )
Drake Hemmings
Rukia
Shiichiroke
lareios
Xthrax

Story:
The man walks into a bar And he orders Small cup of milk In dirty glass thinking about his dog that went Away from him Because he was a Evil Human Who tried to have a nice Day with a Ghosts , he always played checkers with Alone but actually the pink ghost Was playing with a new set Of starWars checkers With blue wings and a red ribbon on its shoulder because its cousins came over to bully him just because it was cold outside I ran naked to the store Cause I ate A lot of bacon and eggs While watching women from the window and jumping on the tree branch while eating Cheerios And got slap by a walrus and danced with A pig in the bed when He had to check his laptop to check his Facebook friend's birthday which was tomorrow so he bought a big gift Which was stolen by a wizard who was from a tiny land his nick name was Lemon Tart , But actually he was friends with the man's father who was in kindergarten and got Punished because he Stole biggest Burger from burger king who lived in the trailer park Beside Ice-cream shop where he found a krabby patty and ice-cream sundae but it was freezing cold and a sauna was the only thing he could afford so he went to Cool shop and bought a swimming pool instead to be-able to drown and go to his lost dog which had went and to shop for new sets of Pokemon cards & Duel monsters Cards to duel his master in a grocery store 'cause that's his favorite Place , he used a straw and Wood to build A boat for His bath tub so he Escaped to the land Of Fairies but The fairy king captured him and captured him and to kill any chickens because he Wants to eat a really big jar of honey And a cup of green olive mixed with eyeballs and stewed with pancakes with syrup that looked like big green goo with cheese on and a boot for his toppings that the pizza was very tasty with hot cheese , lots of pepperoni and extra seafood and extra sauce then when he Put the spicy ghost pepper in it exploded into a giant blue and yellow Pikachu which he caught in viridian forest He was so sad because he evolved it with a thunder stone that he stole from a trainer that was riding on a dinosaur which he bought at dino shop but it costs over nine thousand Dollar he refused to pay more then 0.000000007 dollar because he wanted to buy shoelaces for the ceremony because he was going to graduate from the school of dino monsters where he saw a giant pterodactyl luckily he had a bottle of Magic but he drank it while he was about to sleep with a very angry troll from Spain His face was purple from all Tears he had .

Reader wait our next story next time xD

Thanks Guys Very Happy! Tell me if you want to add anything here so we can keep this as one of our Crazy things we did Razz! & don't forget about searching for name so we can change the thread name ! and I'll move it soon from here to another section tomorrow.

Last edited by Rukia on Tue May 07, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
drake hemmings
Star Commander
Star Commander
drake hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm

This is amazing lol
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 pm

I need a moment to intake all of this awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 pm

drake hemmings wrote:
This is amazing lol
When Copy/Past I didn't believe we wrote all of that o.o , We are Story Pro XD ... BTW The story confuse Razz!
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:13 am

That is cool, and one strange & awesome story! Very Happy
Rukia try putting this in the Oblivions Library. That's full of stories and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

You must get permission from Hollow ^^ , I'm still thinking where I must move it ..
What do you think the name must be ? Dx So change thread name and story name.
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Um,
The awesome story,
The quirky story
Or just plain Story 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story Game "Full Story"   Three Word Story Game "Full Story" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Word Story Game "Full Story"
Page 1 of 1