Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_vote_lcapThree Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_voting_barThree Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_vote_lcapThree Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_voting_barThree Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Three Word Story V2 "Full Story"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" Empty
PostSubject: Three Word Story V2 "Full Story"   Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:39 am

The man with 9 Souls  pig

Directors "were active in the story"
*Rukia
*Shiichiroke
*drake hemmings
*Xthrax
*lareios
*Cris2444
*Dragon Warrior Toa

Let's start  Cool  

So today was great but it Had bad weather , it was rainy and thundering outside But boy appeared in the dark Between shadows , he grabbed me and Threatened me if I wouldn't kill his dog called Robot, the giant told me to Leave him in the cat shelter which was a Surprise for me , since I was a little green blob of happiness which jumped up into mario land and met the king of koppa and the princess Peach who destroyed A whole city with her pinky and her but tocks in a blink the wizard appeared and summoned a , Then she went home to find a yummy fork lying on the Toilet. She quickly grabbed her taylor and ran downtown to the demon he had red Sword made of graphite, titanium and Obsidian, so he ate it and was so happy it jumped on a kid for $5 and his Kit that was Stolen by a dragon from England for no reason .
He made his Statment with Google about this large Company that was cheap and nasty for the price of 2 dollars Yet he wanted to wish for someone he could know from 1982 because that person was his Father that disappeared when the dragons took His pocket watch And his father Abandoned him in the trailer park buying a balloon For his son but he never bought a baloon for his son because he fears that he might break his heart.
Although that happened and he fell in a hole , where he found Jewelry which costs his sons' life So he took a knife and stabbed himself just and turned undead but met artix The doomknight overlord who was disguised as a "cysero" ate a taco-bear And some Chocolate Dipped Biscuit Cream , He went to visit his only peanut called Lyle and he start the broken key Which was dead because of CPR that stood for: cardio pulmonary recesitation And he bought a peanut butter So he can use the hidden code for Lyle and his staff-thingy to kill that-huge-scary-mutant-dragon But he failed miserably and committed revival by reading A mere "book" that ended up Losing his lifefor some cotton that was yellow and had purple spots on its Surface which was covered in dead baby cyborgs from outer space and cars and trains which were made from the people inside. The formaldehyde was so deadly it preserved him and made him rest for eternity , He wanted to jump on trampoline And become leggos especially blue and White but that didn't really matter. because that was said and done and since then the giant bear killed all his Children with knife , he was so Embarrassed so he fell into a Very big hole made up of bones of the a big dinosaur With huge teath that could rip a mattress which was only made yesterday from chocolate And Vanilla slices and a pizza With hot Cheese <.> and with pepperroni And so on but then the Story ended peacefully .

First why the title is "The man with 9 Souls" because the hero I mean main character died and fell and did things that no human can still be alive .-. He is definitely a CAT .
& Guys seriously !! this story is just complicated if english teacher read it he might have heart attack ............ bom
looking forward for new story but not complicated -.-
~Rukia

Last edited by Haine on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiichiroke
Star Commander
Star Commander
Shiichiroke

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story V2 "Full Story"   Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:23 pm

everyone's so high
Back to top Go down
Xthrax
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
Xthrax

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story V2 "Full Story"   Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Cool story Very Happy
We are so awesome story writers xD
Back to top Go down
Haine
Star Commander
Star Commander
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story V2 "Full Story"   Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Xthrax wrote:
Cool story Very Happy
We are so awesome story writers xD
Totally YEAH !! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story V2 "Full Story"   Three Word Story V2 "Full Story" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Word Story V2 "Full Story"
Page 1 of 1