Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
Meeting with the Emperor  178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
Meeting with the Emperor  I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Emperor  I_voting_barMeeting with the Emperor  I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
Meeting with the Emperor  I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Emperor  I_voting_barMeeting with the Emperor  I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Meeting with the Emperor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

Meeting with the Emperor  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:08 am

The day was gloomy and Abaddonwas sitting in the throne that formally belonged to Asaniel , he was gone beaten in combat but the coming of Abaddon a powerful archangel had desimated the Empires army into a mere guard.

This would change however as the now Leader of the country Abaddon will reform the imperial army into something greater; something that even the Gods would fear he had heard of a powerful drifter that could manipulate lighting he sent hunters to look for him he dint come without a fight some of my men died in the process but now I was reassured of his power I signaled the maids to send him.

Across the throne room you could hear him being sent into the room
"His imperial majesty; The heavenly Emperor of Purgatory bids you welcome drifter" At last I spoke " Welcome, to purgatory I have a proposal, mystic" I said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 am

The drifter walked into the throne room with a little disdain. He brushed some dirt off his shoulder. He looked to the man on the decorated throne from under the bandana on his forehead.

"So you're the guy who sent for me. You know, your men really SUCK at fighting."

He pressed his fingers together, creating a resounding crack.

"So. What was so important that you needed to summon me?" Wolf asked with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:34 am

As I rose from my throne "Power, how it turns people the greteast and most benevolent of knight can be swayed into the opposing side if offered enough power, I took this empire by force to protect it from imminent destruction I will turn this land into purgatory itself" as I walked towards him I compressed the air in the room with enough force to put a elephant to his knees

"My power knows no mortal limits yours do." the castle begun to burt in heavenly flames I sprouted wings from my back and opened then "The powers you posses I can double them,triple them join me!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:45 am

Seeing this display of power, Wolf began laughing maniacally.

"AHAHAHAH! BEAUTIFUL!" he shouted. Sparks began to emanate from his body.

"...Ahem." He calmed himself. "Yes, I'd be obliged to take to your side." He paused.

"...I don't believe I caught your name. Something about Heavenly Emper-something?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 pm

His lip turned into a smile full of power that put fear into whoever looked at it"My name is Abaddon The heavenly Emperor of Purgatory" as he looked at him "Your Emperor"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:35 pm

"Uhuh..." He muttered as he gave a bow.

"So now.. what would you have me do.. 'Emperor Abaddon'?" Wolf asked picking his words carefully, for the first time in a great while.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:48 pm

He looked at him and smiled "We fight, show me your power" as he closed his fist and casting a few incantations in the magic language as he dissapeared from view from the quickness of his body he was like a dash

As he reappeared in front of him sending a punch directly towards his face incrasing the precision and power of the punch by imbuing it with lighting magic
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Wolf focused his energy and drained some of the energy from the Emperor's punch, making the punch somewhat more bearable.

"Heh. Finally. Someone who's NOT a pushover."

He channeled some electricity through fists, which pooled to the spikes on the cestus.

"Nothin' personal!"

Wolf aimed for Abaddon with an electricity infused uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm

[

He catched the fist in his hand and smiled at the man"Yes hate flow more of it as he grabbed his hand then his ribs and pushsing him into the air and in a swift motion throwing him towards the floor

Maybe I'll show you more of my power as his eyes turned black, his teeth were pointy "I am the Emperor of purgatory" as he breathes flames of angel fire at the drifter

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Wolf glanced at the flames and jumped out of the way. Barely.

"Oi. Aren't you a genuine tough guy." he taunted.

He opened his palms.

"I've got a few tricks of my own." he said with a smirk.

He stretched one hand open towards Abaddon and loosed a bolt of white lightning.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

I extended my arms and took the bolt of lighting in my hand and as I made a sudden move like a wave of energy surging trough me directing the lighting back at him with ten times the power that he had thrown at me
"Foolish mortal to think such little power could harm I would simply riderect your attack towards me back at you, as I can manipulate the wave of mana in you"

as I said laughing the room still burning consuming everything such is the power of the emperor of purgatory

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Wolf absorbed the power thrown back at him. The power coursed through his body.

"..You ever hear the saying 'Throwing gasoline on a fire?'" He taunted.

His supercharged body let off sparks as he walked towards the Emperor.

"I fucking FEED on energy." He yelled, his eyes white with power.

He loosed a blast of lightning that would make the ocean boil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Emperor    Meeting with the Emperor  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Emperor
Page 1 of 1