Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the AQW Guild, Covenant

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of the Month: August: Lareios
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") 178-47
Latest topics
» Guild Disbanded
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm by Shiichiroke

» AEF Code
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am by Hollow Vi Britannia

» Yo peoples whats up
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am by Shiichiroke

» The Lounge
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm by Haine

» Theme Change
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm by Haine

» Rukia , Shinigami
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am by lareios

» Member Of the Month : Oct
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am by Haine

» What did you achieve in AQWs today?
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am by drake hemmings

» You Laugh, You Lose
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm by Haine

Top posters
Haine
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_vote_lcapThe Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_voting_barThe Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_vote_rcap 
Shiichiroke
The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_vote_lcapThe Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_voting_barThe Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_vote_rcap 
Xthrax
drake hemmings
Hollow Vi Britannia
Watashig
lareios
Dragon Warrior Toa
The Sword Saint
Wolf
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") Empty
PostSubject: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:32 pm

A soldier was thrust into a wall.

"Who the Censored do you guys think you are?" Wolf inquired the man clad in iron.

"T-t-the Master wanted us to come get you." the soldier answered frightened.

"I'm not fucking going ANYWHERE!" Wolf shouted as he shot the soldier with a bolt of energy.

He threw the soldier's corpse at the others cowering. Wolf heard footsteps behind him.

"FOR MY LORD!" another man of the same alignment yelled, sword drawn and pointed towards Wolf.

Wolf turned around, channeling electricity to the spikes of his cestus and struck the man in the jaw with a haymaker.

"...You know.. The Human body is run on electricity... and it seems that I need that electricity a bit more than you do..." Wolf pondered out loud.

"...W-w-what? What are you do-"

Before the assailant could finish, Wolf grabbed his face and began to leech the life from him. His victim's body turned lifeless within seconds.

"Any other of you tough guys wanna take me on?" he asked loudly. Surrounded by men beaten half to death, he heard no answer.

"Didn't think so."
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Subject: The Town   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Out of the darkness a figure advanced upon Wolf, who was standing alone int the midst of his carnage. He knew Wolf could see him so he was not trying to be stealthy.

The newcomer wore golden armor and his head was covered with a hood.

Weilding a massive sword on his back he stopped about 20 feet from Wolf.

"I will" he said, taking the sword off his back and into his hands.

Last edited by Guardian9595 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 pm

"Ohhhh. A new guy. Let me guess, the "Master" sent you." Wolf taunted.

He cracked his knuckles. Sparks flew. He shot a bolt of lightning into the heavens.

"What're you waitin' for? An invitation?"

Wolf dashed for the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

He dodged to the side, raising his sword in front of him.

"I have no 'Master' like the one you speak of" he replied "I am the Guardian, and I serve no one"

With that his hand lit on fire. The Guardian raised his hand and shot the hellish flames toward Wolf.

Last edited by Guardian9595 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Wolf threw himself back into a slide. The flames grazed his head.

"Heh. Nice trick, 'Guardian'." he said amused.

He jumped back on his feet and continued running towards the armored warrior. His arm began sparking with jolts of lightning.
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm

"So, Sparky wants to play, eh?" Guardian said.

Guardian's sword enveloped in fire. His golden armor glowed crimson in its light.

He let out a battle cry and charged towards Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Wolf dashed to Guardian and slid behind him, discharging the pent up energy stored in his arm at Guardian from behind.

"I bet you think you're hot stuff, doncha?" he mocked.

Wolf reached around his adversary's neck and put him in a headlock.

Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Guardian jumped into the air and landed on his back, crushing Wolf between the ground and his armor. He then got out of the headlock and jumped back a few feet.

"I may not be 'hot stuff', but Ragnarok is" Guardian replied.

He raised his sword. A few seconds later a 50 foot dragon landed behind Guardian, wreathed in fire.

Last edited by Guardian9595 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

"...Fils de put." he muttered to himself as the dragon landed.

Wolf shot yet another bolt of lightning into the sky. Clouds began to form. Regaining his power from surrounding energies, his body began to spark again.

He dusted himself off.

"What the hell are you?" he questioned.

Last edited by xxzombiewolfxx on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

"I am Guardian, one of the few Dragon Warriors. We are allies with the Dragons." he answered, lowering his sword.

The dragon extingiushed its flames. Now was not the time to fight, it was to time to talk.

"I do not seek to fight you, but I must protect. Why are you killing these men?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm

As the two men fough the sky thunder and massive war horn was blown and the sky opened sending forth a legion of angels and in the middle a massive strongly builded dark skinned angel came forth and spoke to the men
"My name is Zavael I have direct orders from the Hevanly Emperor of Purgatory Lord Abaddon to take both of you into custody come peacefully or fight me and my legion" as the massive angel opened his wings and his massive war sword drawn with his glowing white eyes adressed the two men of great stenght

Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Guardian watched as the legion of angels descended from the heavens. He knew he could take on 10 at once, but how could he fight through the endless waves?

"It would seem unwise to reject such an invitation." Guardian said. "But why has this Lord Abaddon requested our presence?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Wolf looked up.

"Yeah. Who the hell is this 'Emperor' of yours?" Wolf asked with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Vi Britannia
Star Admiral
Star Admiral
Hollow Vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm

The man looked at the two
"He is the most powerful archangel ever created he has come to your world to cleanse it of the most horrible of sin, he will terminate all evil doing in this world the godess of your world Lorithia asked the God of our plane for help of a chance of salvation to her people, Lord Abaddon answered her plead in the name of the heavenly father took over the empire of the Asaniel and he is now gathering strong persons to fight for him willingly or not" as he grabbed his sword ready for battle if the need arises

Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior
Star Trooper
Star Trooper
DragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm

"So if we dont fight, we have to go. If we do fight, we still have to go. I'll come, but dont expect me to like it." Guardian replied.

He motioned to Ragnarok and Ragnarok took to the skies. Guardian would not need him.... yet.

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Administrator
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Wolf looked sharply at the angel.

"..Fine. Whatever. I'll go." he said angrily. "I don't have much of a choice, now do I?"

He grounded the electric current he was carrying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")   The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor") I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Town (A few weeks before "Meeting with the Emperor")
Page 1 of 1